Chapter 59

Tre: Determined that I have now found the right idea to win back Sara's heart, I took my car key & my purse and set off. "Tre!!" an annoyed voice called as I locked the door to my hotel room.When I turned around, I saw Bill come towards me. Bill has been part of our management for many years and became a good friend over the time. "Why the hell doesn't any of you fools answer their phone? Billie & Mike have been gone for over 2 weeks. Have you forgotten that you just released an album? The new CD has broken all records in 2 weeks. The whole world is talking about it. And there has not been a single interview, no concert, no autographs, nothing from you guys. Your fans daily stay in front of our door and ask where you guys have been for so long!! There are even many bullshit rumors like that you are being legally persecuted by Bush and are silence because of the order from court. Therefore, you have to come with me on the spot. We need a statement. I don't care what you say, but one of you 3 has to speak out now. And since your two amigos have left the town, you have to go through this now!!" complained Bill.

If I were honest, I somehow totally forgot about the album. Mike & Billie seemed to feel the same way... But Bill was right. We disappointed our fans. I only realized that now. *Then Sara will have to wait* I thought sadly to myself. It was hard for me to think about work right now. For the last 2 weeks I have avoided being recognized by people. I didn't sign autographs, didn't take photos... when fans spoke to me, I pretended not to be Tre Cool. That was rude... but I just wasn't feeling well. I needed time... I'm still not well, but we owed it to our fans. "I'll come with you right now..." I said firmly. Bill nodded satisfied, and we drove straight to the studio. He called a good old friend from the radio from us and appointed an interview for this evening. While I was thinking what I could tell our fans, Bill tried again to get the guys on the phone. I didn't want to lie to our fans, we love them. But I either wanted to spread any rumours. I can't tell the truth... it was too difficult. Now, after more than 2 weeks of silence, Mike answered the phone...