PROLOGUE

"Boss?"

A man entered inside a cabin and addressed to the man sitting infront of him, behind the maroon mahogany table, with his back facing him and a lighted cigar rested between his fingers.

"You asked for me, Boss," The man said courtly.

"Yes, Debito, I got some works for you." Galliard said, his voice hoarse and rough as usual. "Our target has been found." He stated in a victorious tone.

"So Seraphine has finally submitted to us and decided to help us find our quarry," Debito said under his taunting chuckle.

"She's one of us now, Debito. See that there's no bloodshed within us." Galliard said in a firm tone.

Debito went stiffed in his position for a moment before nodding, "Yes, Boss," He said.

Galliard slowly turned on his seat and faced Debito. Then he reached for his drawer and took out some photographs, placing it over the table.

Debito gazed down the photographs under his frown and took out one of the photographs to take a clearer view.

"Set a bounty of seven million dollar on her," Galliard commanded.

"Just tell me where she is and I'll bring her to you, Boss," Debito said cockily.

"Do you know which city is ruled by the ability users?" Galliard asked, looking up at Debito.

"Sydney?" Debito answered carefully under his narrow eyes.

"Yes, you're right." Galliard smirked. "Just set the bounty around Sydney and our target will be on our doorstep in a blink of a moment." He added confidently and laughed devilishly.

"And once our target is retrieved, I'll be invincible." Galliard said in determination and grinned villainously.

"Not to be rude, but boss-Sydney is the city where they rule." Debito told him in a quite voice.

"As long as our quarry doesn't fall on the hand of the other one, it will be just fine." Galliard said thoughtfully. Then he turned to Debito and gave him an amused yet eerie smile.

"Let's pray that those Stray Dogs don't meddle in our business."