Luna Nova arrival

They head their way back. To the academy and whilst driving back, Andrew asked Akko if she would be his girlfriend. But what was she supposed to say.
"I'll think about it," she answers in the best way possible. After that reply, he turns his head down and begins to him the song that was playing on the radio. It was silent for the rest of the car ride. They didn't speak  for the last ten minutes, apart from Andrews singing.
Andrew's father pulled up outside the gates. Akko waved to Andrew as she runs into the building. She hid behind corners, hoping no one will see her, especially Diana or her friends.
She peeked around the wall, checking if anybody was there, but then a loud voice could be heard from behind Akko.
"Akko, why did you skip class if you can wander around the halls."
It was the headmistress. Brown hair that always sits in a bun. Very tall and thin. Always has a stubborn look on her pointed face.
"I have a tummyache, headmistress." She replies hoping for the best answer that she could possibly receive.
The head sighs, "Diana told me about that but it still doesn't explain about you wandering around the halls in the middle of class. She said that you was in bed."
"Well, I was, but I went out to grab something from the mall." She walks away, almost tripping over thin air. But then, someone walked through the door in front of her...