Trouble

They carry on, loving it, and they didn't realise how loud they had become. They were now shouting 'harder' and moaning as loud as possible.
Footsteps could be heard drumming down the corridor. Oh no. Everyone suddenly knew who it was. It was the headmaster. Not just that though. The headmaster is Andrews father..
They all move away from the closet door as he arrives.
"What's happening in there? And who is it?" he asks, "and who's this uniform on the floor? A witches?"
The class stays silent, unknowing what to say. Andrews father lifts his ear to the door. Moaning noises. Words that shouldn't be heard. And more.
"Is that my Andrew in there?"
The boys (his friends) glance at eachother.
"Um maybe.."
"But who is he with? It's a girl I know that. But this is an all boy school, why is there a girl here?"
No words were spoken. Then, the headmaster bashed open the door. That was not expected. Very unexpected. Every student was gathered around the door now and they all saw. Clotheless Akko laying on top of clotheless Andrew. That was expected but not so much. No one expected them to be fully unclothed.
"ANDREW!" His father belted, "WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHY ARE YOU DOING IT WITH HER?"
Andrew sits up and looks at everyone staring at him and Akko clotheless.
"Uh, um don't look." he speaks guilty.
"How can we not notice the fact that your making out with a girl in the sports closet?" his father questions, not expecting an answer.
"I- is that your father, sweetheart?" Akko hesitates and hides Andrews thing from other people's view, not caring if people see her parts. Andrew covers up her things by holding one in each hand.
She whispers a thanks into his ear.
"Son, you have just turned sixteen and think you are alright to make out with girls, especially even worse as your in school."
"Father, I can't help it. I'm in love with this girl. She is my world and my forever lover."
All eyes go back to him. Shocked faces scatter all other the room.