Chapter 1: Upon Landing My Eyes on You

The Sunshine Cafe just opened a new branch in Ilsan, South Korea. The Cafe was owned by Jung Jiwon, a kind, simple girl. She's also a model. And the Cafe was where Jin works.

Namjoon got interested in this cafe because it is new, and other than that, the cafe's theme was aesthetic and there are book shelf when you can freely read the books while you're staying in their place. He grab a book and read a few pages before a slim figure asked for his order.

He seems to be not interested to the polite waiter...

"Chocolate Macchiato, please." The blonde mullet said, not even minding to glance at the waiter.

"Okay sir.. Chocolate Macchiato, coming right up!" The owner of the soft voice answered. The stranger's voice is so feminine and cute, yet deep which made Namjoon raise his eyebrows.. catching a little interest for the latter.

Few minutes later, the waiter came back with Namjoon's coffee.

"Here's your coffee, sir!" The waiter said with a smile.

Namjoon finally faced the latter since he had to get the coffee from the polite waiter. But upon landing his eyes on the latter's face, his jaw dropped. It feels like the moment had became slow as if they were on a dramatic, romance movie.

His milky skin, luscious plump lips, those deep brown, big eyes that shines so bright, fine and visible jawline. It is perfect, like it is one of the evidences of God being worthy to worship for He Had made such a beautiful and almost surreal masterpiece like this.

He snapped out of his thoughts of bending the innocent boy over then thrusting in his pretty pink hole mercilessly.

He carefully grabbed his coffee from the boy's soft hand, and mumbles an almost inaudible 'Thank you!'. Kim Namjoon, a dangerous mafia, a tough man.. saying a thank you?? That's the first time in forever.

Maybe the waiter possess some demonic powers?

Hey my Angels. Sorry if I take time to published the Chap 1 it because of my shitty module hehe... BTW I'm not the one who wrote this whole chap my friend SaintLancelot help me too hehe.. Hope My Angel's will like it love you all..😊💖

Your Author
-DarkHaeven125