I went around the house and opened every door out of curiosity. Eventually, I found Midoriya's room. His walls were the same colour and he still had up the same posters of All Might.

There was a bucket on the floor, a cup of water, and a few pills on the nightstand. I'm guessing he took after his mom because that's exactly what he did for me when I blacked out.

"Midoriya," I whispered, he didn't respond.

I repeated his name but he still didn't respond. I moved closer to his bed and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. Moving the bucket, I crouched down so we were face to face.

Midoriya was shirtless, wearing nothing but plaid sweatpants. His face was pink, mostly on his nose, making his freckles look pink as well. I used to pay a lot of attention to his face growing up.

I used to stare longingly at his eyes and study his eyelashes. I used to stare at his nose, not only to count his freckles but also for an art reference. I used to stare at his lips and feel a sudden urge.

To this day I don't know what the urge was but I was curious if I still had it.

I looked down at his lips and stared at them.

The urge was no longer there.

When I forced him to go to the library with me he'd fell asleep and I'd count his freckles. It was fun because I knew I wasn't always going to get the same number.

During the winter his freckles faded but during the summer they were easy to see and count. There were 2 days until August so his freckles weren't gone yet.

"1, 2, 3..." I trailed off poking at his face, "24, 25..."

Midoriya scrunched his nose causing me to stop counting. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. Our faces were still close because for some reason I forgot to move.

"What were you doing?" He asked, his voice deeper and raspier than usual.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I blushed, "I'm gonna go get you some soup."

I walked to the door and right as I was about to walk out I heard Midoriya say my name. I turned and looked at him.

"If you were wondering I have 87 at the moment." He smiled sleepily.

"I don't care." I lied, I was definitely going to keep that number in mind for when I got the chance to write it down.

Our friendship may have ended my continuing hobby of keeping track of his freckles didn't.

I walked out of the room and back to the kitchen. I opened all the cabinets and drawers out of curiosity. Of course, I only found normal things like cups, bowls, and utensils but I still wanted to see more.

I opened the fridge, not because I wanted anything simply because I wanted to know. I continued to stare at their fridge until it started beeping. It knocked me back to my senses and I remembered what I came here for.

I closed the fridge and walked to the stove where a pot of vegetable soup was sitting. I poured the soup into two bowls, one for me and one for Midoriya.

Struggling, I slowly walked back to Midoriyas room trying not to spill the bowls.

When I reached his room he was now sleeping the other way, with a blanket on him this time.