Negan x Carl (Non-consen)

Carl x Negan (Lucille bat)- Carl was in the sanctuary after joining Negan to heal. Negan walks up to the watchtower with one of his wives to get Carl. He has Carl come over to him to look over plans. Negan tells his wife to leave so that he can get some "alone time" with Carl. He slowly walks behind Carl, putting his arms on Carl's shoulders. He starts to massage Carl's shoulders and turns him around to face him. "What are you doing?" Carl says as he tries to push Negan away. Negan says, "I'm tired." "what- what do you want me to do about it, I thought we were talking about the plan." "We will, but i need something to distract myself from everything that is happening around us right now. please." Negan slowly took off carl's eyepatch off, "I know what I said before, but now you have another hole. I like it, it shows character and strength. I meant to hit your father, not you." Carl started to get on his knees as Negan unbuckled his belt. Carl took Negan's cock into his hands, and started to stroke slowly. "Faster, I need you to try harder kid." Carl puts Negan's length into his mouth and sucks hard on it. "Just like that kid, you're getting it down perfectly. Start to go a little faster." Carl sucks harder, and what he can't fit into his mouth, he uses his hands to stroke. Negan comes to his release quickly from the small mouth around him. Carl stands back up, preparing to walk away, but Negan grabs Carl's arms flipping him around, and pinning him to the table. "Is this your first time kid?" "What do you mean first time?! What the fuck are you talking about Negan? What is this?" "Time to have some fun kid." Negan kept Carl pinned to the table as he pulled Carl's pants down. Negan grabs Lucille and puts it against his mouth. "Bite down, hard, this might hurt.  A lot." Negan puts his member against against Carl's entrance, and slowly put it in. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK NEGAN. PLEASE LET GO. GET IT OUT OF ME!" Negan continued and moans start to slip out of Carl's mouth as Negan starts to fasten the pace. "Shut up pretty boy. We don't want anyone to hear as I defile this tight hole of yours." They both reach their release and Carl screams as Negan's load fills his stomach. Negan takes the bat out of Carl's mouth and kisses him, whispering, "What a good little boy, maybe I won't bring you back to your father. Or maybe I'll show him how good you like it." Negan pulls out and gets dressed, licking Carl's cheek, and walking out, stopping in the doorway saying, "Make sure to stick around a little longer kid, I'll make sure you like it more next time." Negan leaves Carl in the office to relax and have some time to himself.