There are others.

*****TW - NSFW, SEXUAL ABUSE.*****

Emily's far too small bed became Judd's second home in the weeks between when their plan manifested and Thanksgiving. Her window remained unlocked indefinitely and he snuck in every single night just to make sure she could sleep soundly. Safely.

There was always an excuse on the weekends as to why she absolutely needed to stay with Leah at the Birch home. A test, a project, a PowerPoint presentation that they couldn't possibly do individually. And on those days, Emily simply took up empty space in Judd's life — and he was okay with that. More than okay, really.

Judd enjoyed watching her work on commissions. She'd lay on her stomach on his floor and work until her fingers cramped while he wrote or read or just played video games. He enjoyed having her scent linger on his sheets when she left on Sunday mornings and how they'd both add songs to a playlist that would sit on repeat all weekend.

And when night would fall and the lights in the Birch home were killed, Judd enjoyed hearing her sweet, breathy moans stain his bedroom walls. It quickly became somewhat of a game for him to see just how long he'd spend with his head between her legs before having to reach up and grab her by the throat to keep quiet.

Thanksgiving morning, that was exactly what he woke up thinking about.

He woke up pressed between her bare back and the wall, arm hooked tightly around her waist, as if she were going to be snatched away in their sleep. Judd pawed at her ribs, her hips, squeezing the skin there and feeling the curve of her breast above his thumb.

"I can't let you get out of bed today, Em." He whispered, unsure if she was even awake yet.

She was. Emily had been excited for this day since the moment her mother had given her the good news a week prior.

She was going home. Back to Massachusetts, back to see her family for the day. Just the two of them. For whatever reason, Bruce wasn't tagging along and that alone had given Emily enough joy to jump into her mother's arms and squeeze the life out of her.

In the last few weeks, Judd's touch had become second nature to her. She was always expecting it, welcoming it, and craving it in one way or another. Even teetering on the edge of consciousness, she found herself pushing her back against the warmth of his chest.

"I have to, babe." She replied, tilting her hips backward against his lap. "I think I've got a few minutes, though."

Judd's fingers danced over her ribs on the way to her stomach. His large hand spanned the width between her hips, pinky dipping just below the band of her underwear.

"Yeah?" He laughed, "Think we have time to get into something?"

On instinct, Emily's legs parted. Judd slipped his hand further into her underwear, between her thighs as she rolled her head back on his shoulder and took his lips against her own.

"No teasing." She whined.

Judd grazed his fingernails against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. "Shut up." He grabbed her chin with his free hand and kissed her harder, dragging her bottom lip with his teeth as she whimpered. "I'll tease you all fucking day if I want to."

Emily felt her soul melt into the mattress beneath her when his middle finger brushed her folds. He only slipped into the first knuckle before pulling out and adding a second. Judd pushed his fingers in until they bottomed out, the heel of his palm pressed firmly against her clit, and then crooked them forward.

He was graced with a muffled version of angels singing in harmony as she buried her face in a pillow. If it were up to him, she wouldn't be allowed to hide her sounds. But with the sound of footsteps trotting down the stairwell on the other side of the house, it was an unfortunate necessity.