Shinichi didn't answer which made Kaito worried. It started when he went back home two weeks ago from a magic show overseas when he noticed the strange behavior of his Metantei. The constant bath he takes, the number of times he avoided making love with him and when he did, it was as if Shinichi wanted Kaito to embraced him all night, somehow afraid that everything will suddenly end. And.. that night.

"Tasukete... Onegai, Kaito."

Something happened to Shinichi.

But what? What could possibly happened to the Great Detective that everyone loves and look up to? Unless-

Kaito left and grabbed the bathroom key in the drawer, quickly opening the bathroom door and what he sees before his eyes made his heart sink. Under the running shower is his Lover sitting down on the ground, naked while hugging his knees close to himself but what he noticed the most is the water on the floor. A mixture of water and blood is what he sees which he quickly goes to his Lover's side, checking for any injuries.

Kaito finally sees it, the wound Shinichi has been doing his best to hide from him. It clicked. The reason why Shinichi refused to do it, the reason why he wanted to keep his clothes on whenever they do it, the cry for help he heard that night...

All over his arm where multiple cuts and scratch marks with some old scars and a new ones. Just beside the detective is a small kitchen knife with blood still on it, it didn't looked like he was trying to end his life. It look like...

He was trying to peel his skin off.

Kaito wanted to asked. Why is he doing this? Why is he hurting himself? What... what happened to him? But he knew the detective better which is why he didn't said a word and pulled his Lover in his arms, embracing him tightly while also avoiding the wounds on his Metantei.

He started stroking his back while whispering words of comfort to Shinichi, which eventually broke the walls the detective made around himself and finally cried out loud.

Shinichi hugged him back, crying in his arms as he finally said the words he's been meaning to say to him that night he returned back home.

"K-Kaito, I was r-raped... I-I was-"

"Shhh, I'm here now... I'm here."

Kaito wanted to punch himself, scream at himself for not being there when that happened to Shinichi but no matter how many times he blames himself, it already happened. That bastard already broke his Lover which makes his blood boil even more.

He hasn't noticed it but tears of frustration ran down his face, biting his lower lips as it drew some blood off the side of his mouth. This is the first time in his life he wanted to end someone's life, make him experience the same pain and trauma he did to his beloved Metantei. How could he do that to Shinichi? A great detective who has helped out hundreds of people, a great and amazing person who never fails to be there for someone, a wonderful and bright Lover who never shows how vulnerable he can be, now crying in his arms.

The raging anger in Kaito slowly died down when Shinichi reached out a hand on his face, wiping the tears off which snapped Kaito back to reality. Shinichi wasn't crying anymore, moreover it looked like his Metantei was the one who's comforting him which made him teared up even more. Shinichi didn't deserve to experience that..

Finally pulling away, Kaito turned off the shower and carried Shinichi back to their room, sitting him down onto their bed with a blanket over him. Kaito grabbed a first aid kit and started treating Shinichi's wound, still sniffing from crying earlier.

Shinichi could still feel the rage his Lover is feeling. Despite the poker face he tried so hard to put on, Shinichi could still see his real emotions. He felt glad, relief that somehow, despite knowing that he was dirtied and violated by an unknown man, he could still feel the same love and passion Kaito harbors for him. That adorable crying face of his while he treats him is the proof after all, which completely removed the doubts and fear of being left behind out of Shinichi's heart. 

After cleaning and bandaging all of Shinichi's wound, he dressed him up with some fresh clothes and pulled him to bed after changing the wet sheets. It will take a lot of time before Shinichi could recover from the trauma and experience he had but Kaito will be there for him, they will go through this together.

Kaito starts to hummed a lullaby Shinichi loves to hear as he finally dozed off, whispering something softly before finally falling asleep in the magician's arms. 

"Thank you.. for being here, Kaito..."

"I'll always be here, Shinichi. I won't let such a thing happened to you anymore, I promise my beloved Metantei."

***

The next day, the couple was in for a shocked when they were suddenly called to the police station. They already have a hunched that it's about a case but they never thought it will be their case. Apparently, while the man was drunk and walking aimlessly at the street blabbering some 'nonsense' about making the great detective of the east submit to him, Furuya Rei happened to hear it and let's just say the man didn't leave with just a small bruised. 

Right now, the man has the audacity to file a report which is why they are all in one room to confirmed whether or not the words Rei-san heard from him were true or false. 

Shinichi couldn't helped but feel guilty seeing a bruised on Rei-san's face but it couldn't be compared to the cast arm, black eye and possibly bleeding nose of the man beside him who suddenly became quiet with their sudden appearance to the police station. 

After Shinichi confirmed that he was indeed violated by the man, he was immediately send to jail after receiving another beating or two from both Kaito and Rei who was both scolded by Megure-keibu who happened to be there but was also infuriated with the man.

It took about 3 months of visit to a psychiatrist before Shinichi finally got a full recovery. Right now, Shinichi can live his normal life with Kaito by his side.

***

[Omake]

"Onii-san, what happened to your arm?"

While in the middle of a date with Kaito, Shinichi was stopped by a small child who's about 6 years old.

Looking at his arm and the child, Shinichi smiled and patted the boy's head and answered his question with Kaito smiling at him by his side.

"This are my battle scars."

***
A/N: Being drunk or any bullsh*t excused is never alright to forced someone to do something they didn't want to. Asking for someone's consent is always the right thing to do and they have the right to decline. Raped is raped, no 'sexy clothing' or 'she/he's asking for it' sh*t excused can get you away from violating someone.

I hope I didn't trigger anyone here who has gone through such a terrifying experience.