The Fenton Menace

Start from the beginning

Danny visibly shakes and points his finger outside. Jazz looks at him, confused.

"How can you not see it? Ghost!"

"A ghost?!"

Jack looks back to where Danny is.

"That I can tear apart molecule by molecule?!"

Jack jumps out of his seat and pounces off of the back of it towards the back of the vehicle.

"Where?!"

Jack and Maddie rush over to stand next to Danny. They eagerly look out the window and see absolutely nothing. Jack, Jazz, and Maddie all look around, finding nothing.

"Hey."

"There's no ghost out there."

Danny turns around to face his parents, scared, as he motions to the window. Jazz raises an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Very funny son. Save it for April Fool's Day, huh."

Danny, still tense, runs to the front of the sub.

"Hey!"

"Look out!"

Danny sits in the driver's seat and takes over the controls.

"Danny, what are you doing?!" Jazz exclaims.

Danny pushes a button and the display says 'Emergency'. The inside lights turn red. 6 arms pop out of the vehicle and start blasting in every direction everywhere. Green lasers hit all over the empty ship, blasting holes in the wood.

Danny is still panicking at the wheel as he starts driving. He makes a sharp turn and navigates the sub out of the pirate ship. Jack, Jazz and Maddie are all flung to the back of the vehicle.

"Danny, there's no ghost out there." Maddie says, as she stands.

"Are you people blind?!"

The ship collapses, and as it does the ghost shield.

"We have to get out of here!"

The  sub flies out of the water and while in mid-air, it transforms into a speedboat. In the back; Jack, Jazz and Maddie look angrily at Danny. Maddie reaches over and grabs Danny, pulling him out of the seat.

"Danny, get away from the controls!"

Maddie holds onto Danny's shoulders. Jack, Jazz and Maddie look angrily at him.

"What's with you? Hunting down ghosts that aren't there is dad's job."

Jazz points to her dad.

"Yeah. What she said."

Jack blinks and he realizes what he agreed to. Danny walks over to one of the windows.

"But he was there. I-I saw him. Why couldn't you?"

Later that day, Danny's parents had him strapped to a metal table, spinning around on the ceiling; screaming, his face and hair flying around.

"Just a little longer, sweetie."

"Don't you worry son. We'll spin the crazy out of you in no time." Jack says, confidently.

He pushes a button on a remote and the table comes to a stop. It lowers down to the ground. Danny is shaking, his hair sticking up, with bags under his eyes.

"I'm not crazy!"

Jazz sighs.

"So as usual its up to me..."

The next day, Jazz is walking down the hall in school and is about to turn the corner. But she gasps and steps back to hide behind the wall.

Danny is walking down the hallway, carrying his books. He stops to put them in his locker, when Aero walks up to him.