Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

(He's right.) Satoko felt the anguish all over again.

She was starting to lose consciousness as Fuji kept going. "He'll be happy for you to be gone. Everyone will be. You never were any use to me!"

That caused something to snap within Dabi. His vision became unfocused. When it focused back in, he no longer saw the people there for who they were. He saw Endeavor and Shoto.

He kicked Fuji away from Satoko. His hands wrapped around Fuji's throat like Fuji had done to Satoko. "You're about as worthless as they come! Talking to her like she is some sort of tool? She should have killed YOU!"

Satoko rolled over to the side. She couldn't comprehend what was happening as she kept coughing. Her neck was red from the hand grip marks.

Fuji couldn't speak. His eyes were bulging from the pressure. Yua tried to rush over to him as an attempt to activate her quirk. "Stop! You're ruining my daughter's funeral-"

Dabi turned his hand towards her. His signature blue flames burst in her direction. "You were trying to hurt her too. You're a hypocrite."

Fuji had already started to go limp. All it took was a powerful burst of Dabi's flames to destroy his body entirely.

Yua fell down like a burnt fly. Nearly half of her body was into ashes. Because Fuji had died, it broke Shigaraki out of his paused state.

Satoko coughed a bit until she managed to gasp for air. She finally looked towards Dabi. The imagery of the dead corpses of her parents are near him.

It's hard for her to not feel a wave of shock of everything. Too much has been happening that it was taking a huge mental toll on her. "...Why didn't you let them kill me..?"

She didn't understand it. He was going to let her go with them. So why?

Why must he confuse her heart further?

Dabi stood up. He looked at her over his shoulder with a smile. "I did you a favor. I'm happy that I killed them, and you should be too."

One of his arms was gushing blood from using his quirk. He couldn't feel any pain though. It was like he was physically numb as well as emotionally.

"Favor?" She started to shake as she was becoming emotional. This was too much for her to bear. The sight of his blood was bothering her too.

This was making her break more. The way he even smiled like it didn't even matter. They were still her family, but they were lives. "I'm not happy... How can I be after everything?! You just want to torment me!"

"They wanted to torment you. But you know what? I won't even lie and say that I did it for your own good. I did it because I saw my family in them," Dabi replied.

Shigaraki approached Satoko. "They had to be killed. They deserved to die. You don't."

Those words only filled Dabi with more hatred towards Shigaraki. He whipped around and delivered a punch to his face, causing him to stumble. "You deserve to die. Do you think that you're something special because you killed one of them?"

Really? Because of his family he did it? She didn't want to believe that at all.

Satoko saw them trying to fight each other. She can see Shigaraki's nose and bottom lip bleeding.

"Stop! Just stop already! No one else needs to die!" She grabbed Dabi's hand to prevent him from hurting Shigaraki. "He was trying to comfort me. How was that wrong?!" Her motion stopped Shigaraki from trying to hurt Dabi too. Her hand removed itself from Dabi's.