"What are you doing?" she asked when he placed both of his hands in her and moved her arms to be around his neck.

"We're dancing," he grinned and with a flick of his wand, a small radio appeared on the blanket and began playing music.

"Okay," she smiled, falling in love with him even more as they danced in the middle of the garden under the white clouds.

"You're beautiful," he whispered and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I look like a mess Freddie," she rolled her eyes.

"You're still beautiful," he beamed, " you're my beautiful mess."

"You really can't be any cheesier, can you?" she chuckled.

"You have no idea," he grinned and spun her around before pulling her back into his chest.

Heavy rain began pouring from the sky as they kept dancing, laughing loudly as they watched the garden gnomes cuss at the rain and fighting with other gnomes to take cover. They truly only needed each other to be happy, he was her sun and she was his moon. Two people who shared two parts of the same soul, whose love was so powerful that it could conquer absolutely anything. It was written in the stars that Fred and Madeleine were meant to be together, but none of them would ever expect the turn things would take the following day.

*****

Like usual, when something bad was on its way, Madeleine could feel a cold shiver running down her spine; but the feeling she got when they were ambushed by Death Eaters the next day was as if a dementor had passed through her. She couldn't remember how it happened, she couldn't remember which of them had triggered the taboo but a second later after they did, Fred and Maddie were surrounded by black smoke. Five Death Eaters were preventing any of them from escaping and the one in charge was none other than a woman with a mass of black curly hair and a maniac laugh.

It had all happened so fast and not even minutes after the Death Eaters had appeared, Fred and Maddie were being held on the floor, their wands taken from them as Bellatrix laughed victoriously. They weren't war from Lee's flat where Potterwatch was being broadcasted but luckily, none of the death eaters actually knew that. Both of their faces were being pressed against the pavement as Bellatrix paced in front of them, pretending to be thinking hard in what to do with them but Madeleine would never let her hurt Fred and the deranged woman knew that all too well.

Sybil Trelawney's eerie mystic voice ricocheted around the walls of her head as the prophecy repeated in her mind over and over again. "The girl born at the end of November to the last born daughter of Black will be the main asset to the victory of the light. The day will come when the girl, powerful like no other, gives herself to the darkness to save the one she loves the most. The girl will save many more but will be forced to lose herself along the way. She will defeat the Dark Lord's right hand, but she will gain her trust beforehand. And the Dark Lord's lieutenant will see her as her equal and will turn her to mirror her own self. She will do terrible things, sacrificing her light to triumph over her own blood so that the light can conquer the dark once and for all."

Fred knew what she was thinking, he was already familiarized with the prophecy but he couldn't bear to think it. He tried fighting against the two men who were restraining him but he could see that Madeleine was calm, with her eyes focused on his as determination laced within her jade orbs. "I'll be okay," she mouthed and saw tears brimming in his eyes. He knew what she needed to do and it was the only way, but the thought of simply letting her go was way too much for him to handle.