Back To The City

The group all watched as the Snow Queen vanished right in front of their eyes.

"Crusher... you did it!" Blaze exclaimed.

"Everyone, look!" Watts said, pointing at what was happening outside.

They all dashed outside and gasped at what they saw. The snow and ice was vanishing magically, the corpses were returning to life, flowers bloomed everywhere, and even the snow wolves became happier, their fur turned brown and black, and they happily pranced in the meadows.

"What's happening?" AJ asked.

"With the Snow Queen gone, her curses had been lifted!" Blaze gasped.

"Let's go home, guys!" Pickle said. "That way we can get rid of the curse on our home!"

"Oh right!" Crusher gasped. "The fjord!"

With a flick of his tires, they were transported back to the snow-covered Axle City. They gasped at the sight of the corpses on the streets while others still shivered.

"Okay, Crusher..." Blaze sighed. "Do your thing."

"Alright..." Crusher took a deep breath and raised his tires up.

The snow slowly reversed and raised up high into the air. Every corpse slowly felt the warmth and rose from the dead as the frosted buildings were thawed. The snow gathered up high above the city before it scattered into thin air.

"You did it!" Pickle cheered.

"Way to go!" Watts cheered as well.

"Thanks..." Crusher sighed in relief. "I don't know about you, but I want a day at the beach. Who's in?"

"Oh yeah!" Darington laughed. "Man, I'm done with the snow!"

"A beach day sounds great," Blaze nodded in agreement as they all removed all their warm clothings and headed off to the beach.