Ch. 1 Part 1: New Beginnings

Third Person P.O.V

In the age of discovery, humanity sailed to oceans unknown, their hearts hungry for adventure, but soon, those hearts were filled with the desire to conquer the seas. However... A new enemy appeared. Beings from another world, known as Sirens, attacked this world. They had vastly superior technology than that of humanity, the Sirens effortlessly pushed humanity out of the oceans. There was no longer any place in the seas for mankind. Humanity didn't stand a chance against their new enemies. However... One human stood up to the Sirens, for he had a debt to pay. The Sirens took everything from him. His home, family, and more. And now...

*Camera cuts to a young boy standing on a lush, green hillside, looking out over the ocean with arms crossed*

This boy has the means to combat the Sirens, at least, the only human who can. The faction known as Azur Lane was the biggest, strongest force known to combat the Sirens. Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and Sakura Empire, are the four major camps that made up Azur Lane. Though, in the past, they split due to methods of achieving their goals differing, but now, they were joined together once again, and all because of one person, who is now their commander.

Young Boy: *Un-crosses arms as planes fly passed him heading towards the ocean, clothes and hair moving with the wind*

This young boy has been through many struggles since becoming the commander of Azur Lane. Relations with the rest of humanity, getting to know new people, combat with the Sirens, and even paperwork, but he has emerged victorious over his struggles, with the help of of those in Azur Lane.

This is the next chapter in his life. The chapter where everything counts for him. Will he be able to accomplish his goal. Well, all I can say now, is that it's all up to him.

Young Boy: *Sighs* Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, I got more paper work to do, so if you'll excuse me... *Turns away and starts walking towards the street on the other side of the hill.*

The Young Boy's P.O.V

I had just walked passed a tree as I stuck my hands in my pant pockets. That's when the street leading up to the hill came into sight, and soon after that, the parking lot, where I found my motorcycle parked in one of the parking spots.

(My bike)

A few seconds later, I walked up to my bike as I grabbed the helmet that was hanging from one of the handles before placing it on my head and clipping the strap underneath my chin

A few seconds later, I walked up to my bike as I grabbed the helmet that was hanging from one of the handles before placing it on my head and clipping the strap underneath my chin. Then, I sat down on the seat as I stuck my key in the ignition before turning it as my bike started up. I kicked the stand back as I shifted my bike into drive as I started my down the street, heading back into town.

Several minutes later

I was now riding through town, on my way towards the base. On the way there, I saw many girls from Azur Lane walking around town shopping, eating out with each other, and various other things. That's when the light up ahead turned red, causing me to have to stop at the light. As I stopped, I let go of the handles as I sat up. I looked over to my right and saw Enterprise and Belfast walking across the street right in front of me. As I watched them cross, they both looked at me as they smiled, I returned their gesture by holding up two fingers and slightly flicking my hand to the side before the light turned green. I grabbed the handles again and bent forwards as I tilted my right hand back, turning the right hand backwards and causing the bike to accelerate. Right as I passed under the light, I turned left and was now on the bridge heading towards the base. After a few seconds, I turned the handle back more as I started to go faster, the wind rushing passed me.