chapter six

ethan roamed around the castle one more time, still looking for traces of rose. "i need to get out of this hell..." he mumbled as he walked through the corridors of the household.

he entered a library, but was found by the youngest daughter of the dimitrescu family. daniela closed the book she was reading and said, "so you finally came to see me! everyone falls for me in time..." with a very flirty voice.

ethan tried to shoot the glass on the center of the library, "it's not breaking!" he said as he fired few more shots. he hid behind a shelf but was found by the girl who turned into a bunch of flying insects, "poor manthing! no place to run?"

ethan kept on shooting the glass above but it still didnt break, not even a single crack can be seen. "oh! i want to eat the cute ones right up!" daniela said before biting ethan's neck, he pulled away quickly as daniela glared at him.

he kept running around in circles while pouring some sort of liquid on his hand. "hey, kiss me?" daniela said, a few insects flew around ethan. he finally found the lever as he saw her stand on the center, he pulled it down, causing the cold air to come inside the room and cool daniela.

daniela cried in pain, "ow! so mean!" she groaned as ethan sliced her, she managed to slice him back a few times before he backed away. "you can't be serious!" daniela cried as she walked away from the center, trting to find a place where the cold air won't hit her. "you'll kill me!"

ethan fired a shot again as it hit daniela's face, "why are you doing this!?" she ran as ethan chased her with a knife, slashing her chest multiple times, "what are you doing!? you really wanna kill me!?"

"why? why would you do this!?" she cried as ethan took out his gun and shot her, "a dream! this is a dream!"

daniela felt her body weaken as the time passes, attempting to slice ethan again, she raised her sickle, but she was too late as her body hardened.

"i don't wanna...die." she breathed her last words as her body turned into stone and crumbled, revealing another crystal torso, the same one as bela had, the first daughter ethan killed.

"i'm sick of bugs."

-----

*thump*

(name) dropped her glass of wine as she felt another pain in her chest, it was much more stronger this time. "dear, are you alright?" lady dimitrescu asked as she stood up, "i-it's daniela... she..." (name) said as she watched lady dimitrescu's face switch from worry to anger.

"winters... it's that manthing again, isn't it?"

(name) nodded as she got up slowly and sat on the edge of her bed. "alcina, why won't you let me kill that thing-"

"my dear, you're getting weaker... i'll just leave this for cassandra to do." lady dimitrescu stood up and opened the door.

"no, two of our daughters has already been defeated by winters. i can take him down, i promise." (name) protested but lady dimitrescu didn't listen and just got out of the room just as (name) finished speaking.

"cassandra! come here now."