chapter one

"my lady, would you like to drink a cup of wine with me?" (name) asked the tall lady who was examining herself in a mirror. "why of course dear, i don't see any harm in that." lady dimitrescu replied as she looked at her wife, a small smile can be seen on her face. "what are we waiting for?" (name) stood up, brushed her dress gently while waiting for her wife to stand up.

the two went down to their dining hall as a swarm of insects flew by and formed a figure, revealing one of their daughters, cassandra. "hello mothers." she greeted while (name) gave her a small smile in return. "cassandra, where are your sisters?" lady dimitrescu asked as cassandra chuckled. "mother, they are currently in the basement. "lady dimitrescu looked at her before answering, "i see... well then, your mother and i are going to have a cup of wine, if you'll excuse us." lady dimitrescu said, cassandra bowed while holding two sides of her dress (kind of like princess style if that's what you call it) as she and (name) walked past her.

"oh, i almost forgot." (name) said, catching the attention of her daughter. "cassandra, if you're alright with it, can you put this in my room?" she took her necklace off and handed it to cassandra, "if that's what you wish mother, bye-bye!" she said before leaving with the necklace.

------

"did mother miranda call? you look quite stressed..." (name) worriedly looked at her wife while leaning her back on the counter. "oh dear its nothing, it seems like mother miranda is planning something... we don't know yet." lady dimitrescu replied, looking at her wine glass. "i see..." (name) went for another cup, just as she finished pouring her drink, an arm snaked around her waist. she faced her wife and threw her arm around lady dimitrescu's neck, who was leaning a bit so she can reach (name).

"why don't we use this moment for ourselves?" lady dimitrescu said, "are you tempting me, alcina?" (name) smirked, she was now sitting on the table since she can't reach her wife due to her height. "you seem flirtatious today, aren't you?" lady dimitrescu asked with a smile, she tightened her hold around (name)'s waist more. she leaned in much more close as she put her leg in between (name)'s. (name) slowly moved her hand to carefully remove her wife's hat so it won't get in the way.

"you look more beautiful without that hat darling." (name) put a hand on her wife's cheeks and caressed it with her thumb. lady dimitrescu smirked, "oh love, you sure know how to entertain me~"

"mother! look what the lycans brought us..." bela's voice can be heard just from outside the door, interrupting (name) and lady dimitrescu's sweet time. (name) chuckled as lady dimitrescu pulled away, "i guess we'll have to do this later." she handed the big black hat to her wife which lady dimitrescu gladly took and put it on top of her head, "these girls..." lady dimitrescu groaned. "oh come one alcina, you know the kids loves to interrupt us." (name) playfully rolled her eyes.

(a/n: hey! sorry if this was too short, i promise i'll make it up to you guys with longer chapters in the future. see you next chapter <3)