chapter four

the lycans' loud growling echoed throughout the place as heisenberg started his ceremony. he swung his large hammer, attempting to hit ethan. "no wait!" ethan backed away, dodging heisenberg's attack. more lycans surrounded them, growling at them.  "ten, nine, eight, seven..." heisenberg started to count as ethan looked around, looking for an escape. "four, three, two..."

"don't let him escape!"

"one... showtime!"

before heisenberg manage to attack him again, ethan had jumped down, he started running, his hands still locked, "that's right, run for your life ethan!" heisenberg shouted.

(name) summoned more mutated lycans and ordered them to chase the man, "quickly!" she exclaimed, "heisenberg! you've done it again!" she glared at him, her eyes burning with hatred and disbelief. "oh don't worry, the lycans are there to kill him, no mortal can-" "he escaped my lycans!" she said, "it's just pure luck." heisenberg chuckled, (name) had enough of his bullshits and stomped off. "pure luck my ass!" she shouted before disappearing.

----

(name) held her glass of wine as she went up the stairs, when suddenly a swarm of insects flew by, "mother." daniela said. "any news from the lycans?" (name) raised a brow, "winters has been spotted buying stuff from the duke." daniela answered. "that's it?" she nodded as (name) sighed, "thank you, daniela." she put a hand on her daughter's shoulder and smiled before leaving.

more insects flew after (name) had entered her room, "you're really are mother's favourite huh?" cassandra crossed her arms, looking at her sister. "why, are you... jealous?" daniela teased, smirking at her sister. "whatever." cassandra rolled her eyes before transforming and left.

the three (cassandra, bela and daniela) would do anything just get their mother's love.

----

"mother, we have captured ethan winters." bela stated, making (name) look at her. "bring me to him then." she said, "yes mother."

----

"you escaped my little brother's games, did you?" lady dimitrescu looked down on ethan. the door finally opened, revealing (name) and bela. "hello winters, we meet again." she said, "alcina..." she looked at her wife, who then understood and ordered the girls. "let's see how special you are." she smirked, "alcina, may i?" (name) looked at her, "of course dear."

bela then slashed ethan's hand, causing blood to flow out as (name) grabbed his hand and drank his blood. she savoured the taste before letting go, "hm, not bad, a little stale actually." she wiped her mouth with a cloth.

"then let us devour his man-flesh quickly, mother!"

"but i am the one who captured him!"

the girls began to fight but the stopped when lady dimitrescu spoke up, "now, now, daughters. first, i must inform mother miranda, but later... there will be enough for everyone." she said before signaling the girls to put ethan up in the air, they stabbed both of his hands with a sickle and finally put him up. "hey, let me down!" ethan screamed.

"careful what you wish for, ethan winters."

lady dimitrescu said before leaving with her three daughters, leaving (name) and ethan inside. "h-hey, let me down...please." ethan begged as the woman stared at him with an unamused face, "oh, how did you think that i will do that?" she got closer at his body, staring up at him.

"oh winters, you're nothing but a prey."