"It's always been us!" Carly continues.

"We should've ended a long time ago." Jordan says, sighing.

"Don't say that." Carly says, sad.

"You know it's true. Goodbye Carly." Jordan says.

"Don't do this Jordan. Come back with me." Carly says, tears rolling down her face.

You might love her now, but you loved me first.

THE CAMERON RESIDENCE

"What do you want?" Rafe asks, seeing Violet at the door. He gave her an attitude,

"You were right about him." Violet says, looking down.

"Yeah?" Rafe asks.

"Turns out he has a girlfriend from back, or something like that I don't know they were on and off and I saw them kissing-" She was cut off.

"Am I supposed to care or something?" He asks.

"You know what? Fuck you too." Violet says, turning around to leave.

"Get your ass back here."  Rafe says, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.

"No. You're being a dick." Violet says, pushing him away.

"I was joking, damn." Rafe says.

"I was joking, damn." Violet mocks him.

"I don't sound like that."  Rafe says.

"Yeah, you do." Violet says, annoyed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" He asks, smacking his lips.

"Yeah." She says, battiing her eyelashes. 

"Yeah?" He asks, grabbing her chin, his thumb running over her lips.

"Yeah." She nods.

"I'm gonna make you sound lik-" He was cut off by her jumping on him, kissing him. 

"Shut up, just shut up." She says.

"I'll make you shut up." He counters, throwing her onto the couch.

She said fuck me like I'm famous, I said okay.

THE THORNTON RESIDENCE

Topper opened the front door to see Jordan there.

"What's up, man?" Topper asks.

"Violet home?" Jordan asks.

"No. She told me she went to see you." Topper says, confused. 

"I fucked up. Well it wasn't even my fault." Jordan says, rubbing his forehead.

"What happened?" Topper asks.

"My ex, she flew over from LA and tried to get me to go back home." Jordan says.

"So?" Topper asks, confused.

"She also uh.. jumped on me. And kissed me." Jordan continues.

"And Violet took off before I could explain." Jordan adds.

"Dude.. you're fucked." Topper says.

"What? C'mon bro it's not that bad." Jordan says.

"No. Bro that's bad." Topper says.

"I sent my ex home and told her we're over for good. I just gotta explain that to her, right?" Jordan says, explaining. 

"Dude.. you were perfect.. and then you ruined it. She has trust issues man, a lotta shit happened this year." Topper says.

"I'll fix everything when we go to the Bahamas. I'll make it up to her." Jordan says, thinking on the spot.

"Good luck man." Topper says, patting him on the shoulder.

THE CAMERON RESIDENCE -  A FEW HOURS LATER

"V? I've been looking for you everywhere! Why does your snap map say you're here?" Magnolia says, walking into the Cameron residence. 

The door was unlocked, which was something that wasn't really normal. Unless.. someone forgot to lock it cause they were caught up in the moment.

"LIA! Violet says, fixing her hair.

"Your hair is a mess." Lia says, noticing her hair, she quickly glanced and saw Rafe asleep on the couch that Violet was sitting on. 

"V.. What did you do? Or is it who did you do?" Lia asks.

"Lia.. don't freak out. But uhh I might've let my emotions get the best of me." Violet says.

"What if Jordan finds out?!" Lia accidentally yells.

"SHH!" Violet hushes, Rafe was still asleep on the couch. The two had hooked up and fallen asleep for a little bit.

"Jordan had a girlfriend. She came to his house and everything." Violet says, starting the story.

A/N: THIS WAS BAD IK IM STARTING TO WRITE AGAIN IDK I HEARD A RANDOM TIK TOK SONG AND GOT INSPO