The Quirkless vs the #1!The new hope for the world!

Start from the beginning

Izuku: I'll show you.

Izuku draws all his three swords he had with two swords in his hands and one in his mouth.

Endeavor confusingly thought: what is this? He's using Three swords?

-Other side of the wall-

Kaminari: What is he doing?

Iida: Is he really using all three swords at once?!

Nezu smirking: Well this is interesting.

-Back with Izuku-

Izuku: Endeavor, for all the wrong things you did, its time you get what you deserve.

Endeavor: What are you talking about?

Izuku: Three sword style:!

Midoriya crossed his to form and a dark green eerie aura came out of the swordsman. The black stuff emerged around the swords making them looked black with tints of dark green.

 The black stuff emerged around the swords making them looked black with tints of dark green

Endeavor: If your going all out then I should too!

The Pro Hero crossed his arms so and compressed the fire in him to unleash a powerful beam of fire. He then release a powerful attack which would vaporize the kid.

Endeavor: Prominence Burn!

The Attack landed on Midoriya which horrified everyone thinking the kid could be hurt but he got out of there and is launching towards Endeavor. The Hero saw this and was about to counterattack however Midoriya was quicker and landed a hit on the hero.

Izuku: Purgatory Onigiri!

The attack created a shockwave that destroyed the entire surrounding, leaving an X-shaped wound of Endeavor's chest which also destroyed the target he was wearing.

The Pro Hero dropped down to his knees still conscious from the attack.

Endeavor grunting: Kid, how are you this strong?

Izuku got up to his feet and drawing back his swords to his sheath.

Izuku: I did it through training, unlike people tries and cheats through it. That is why I am doing this for him.

Endeavor confused: What do you mean by that?

Endeavor then felt a something through the left side of his face. Izuku then draws back the last sword and says this.

Izuku: Eye... for an eye, Endeavor.

Midoriya closes the sword when suddenly Endeavor got cut on the left side of his face. Endeavor, feeling exhausted from using his attacks and Midoriya's, passed out to the ground. Midoriya also dropped to his knees because of all the damage he has felt through out the day.

Midoriya whispered: That was tough, but I must say it.

Ojiro: Midoriya!

The rest of the group run up to midoriya and helped him get up to his feet.