Data Anonymization

Start from the beginning

Users also have the option to give feedback to the developers. Specifically to inform them if a buyer or seller didn't hold up their side of a trade.

The greenette looks through the latest assassination listings.
Most targets wanted dead are pro heroes with politicians sprinkled in. The higher up in the ranks a hero sits or the more influential a person in the politics business sits, the more the job pays.

Izuku clicks on the most recent job posted. The listed target is the pro hero Spring Jump.

"She's a pro hero that's been gaining popularity somewhat quickly if I recall," Midoriya mutters to himself.

'The reward for this job is ¥1,150,000 in cryptocurrency...' *

"I remember reading an article online about a successful drug bust she helped out in... I also took her order at the café once or twice. Not that it mattered anyway.'

The requirements below the target state that the assassination must be completed by next week, and with zero witnesses.

"Intriguing."

Izuku accepts the listing without a second thought, a giddy smile on his face.

Izuku shoves his laptop off his lap before snatching a new notebook out of his duffle bag. He labels the fresh notebook.

'Hero A'
Izuku pauses writing, remembering his recent actions.

'Wait, no... this isn't a hero analysis notebook...'
Izuku crosses out his mistake.

' ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶A̶ ̶ Assassination Target Analysis.'

Izuku flips to the first page, pencil in hand. He starts by writing down all the information on Spring Jump he could think of off the top of his head.

'I would say her quirk sits in the mutation category...' "Majority of her legs are actual springs," Izuku mumbles to himself, scribbling down his thoughts. †
After a few minutes of uninterrupted writing, Izuku completely fills the first page of his notebook with all the possible weakness, and strengths the pro hero may have.

'Her quirk, if used well, can work well in both outdoor and indoor spaces...'

'I'm sure I could kill her fairly easily, but that kind of mindset could get me killed,' Izuku continues.

Using his laptop's default search browser to look up Spring Jump's current standing in the hero ranks, Izuku gets a sense of the level of her strength is at.

"Although, I'm not sure how flexible her quirk is."
'... I don't have that much insight on how far she's trained her quirk, and how well she can utilize her power in battle,' he thinks, watching a badly recorded fight between said pro hero and some other villain with a candle wax quirk.

"I'd rather find out for myself... in person."

-The Next Morning-

Izuku sits on the roof of a convenience store, his legs dangling over the edge.
He checks the time on his phone, the glare of the rising sun making it hard to see the screen.

Looking down you can spy his target, Spring Jump, in a heated battle between a villain with carbon steel arms that was caught attempting to mug a civilian leaving the convenience store.

Both the thug and the pro hero look a little disheveled. The fight didn't seem to be going anywhere, and awed spectators have started gathering, filming all that they could.