When she looked down, she saw Dahyun standing in front of the piano. It was getting late, but there was just enough light left.

Dahyun started the song, and it got the attention of the sisters inside the house, they went to Nayeon's home office since it has a window they can all see out of.

Dahyun played a song that she wrote with her sisters and friends. She got the melody down and had everything prepared.

Y/n listen to the song, tears in her eyes. As Dahyun played the whole song. All the way up to the end, where Dahyun looked up and smiled

"🎵 I feel loved, I feel so special 🎵..."

Dahyun: "...Y/n, I'm here. I'm waiting. I still love you. We're freshman, but I hope to spend the rest of my high school and college life with you. Together. You make me feel special. Something that nobody else can make me feel. Happy Valentines Day"

Y/n held her hand up, opened the door checking to see if any of her sisters are coming before climbing out the window. She made it down to the floor and kissed Dahyun.

Dahyun: "So we're good"

Y/n: "We're good"

Dub: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "If only you are mine"

Dub: "I love you"

Y/n looked at Dahyun, and started poking her "If you ever, do that again. You will be punched so hard, it'll knock you out."

Dub: "So I don't have anything to worry about. Because it's never happening again"

Y/n: "Good"

Chae: "Hey so we should get going. Glad you two are together. Uh, but let's go"

They helped Dahyun move the piano back, and Y/n climbed the tree again to climb back in her window. When she finally looked up she saw her sisters "Damn"

Sana: "You're not in trouble. But we know"

Nay: "We saw it..all of it"

Y/n: "So you know that my girlfriend is back"

Jeong: "Yes! I'm so happy for you"

They all hugged, it had been a long 2 months ish. But they are happy together. Dahyun is just hoping that Gahyeon won't mess it up.

It's hard to be together in a school where they aren't in almost every class, but she has Dahyun in 2 classes out of all of hers.

Y/n and Umji were talking, while they were waiting for Dahyun to come. Y/n got up to get water and when she walked back, she saw Dahyun coming down the hall, with Gahyeon behind her and Dahyun ignoring her.

Gahyeon jumped in front of Dahyun and kissed her, Dahyun did something this time. She shoved her away, wiping her lips "Gahyeon leave me alone. I've told you multiple times that I'm with Y/n. And I'm happy"

Gahyeon got up off the floor as Dahyun walked past her and to the bench that Umji was sitting at "Hey, where's Y/n?"

Umji pointed to the side where Y/n was standing there. Dahyun groaned as she thought she fucked this up again. Y/n smiled and kissed Dahyun "It's not your fault"

Gahyeon followed and was now face to face with the girl that was actually dating Dahyun..Y/n. Dahyun can't figure out what's everyone's deal, like Chae and Tzu don't have to deal with this.

Y/n: "Why did you kiss my girlfriend?"

Gahyeon: "Why do you care? You don't love her"

Y/n: "Says who?"