Ch.29

Y/n moved the box using her crutches, kicking it. She put pillows and blankets inside to protect her foot. She saw them watching a movie, and knew that she was going to be in so much trouble.

She got in, and gave herself a nudge, and made it a little halfway, but the box hit a step and she fell the rest of the way. Face first on the floor, but instead of crying she was laughing.

She stopped laughing when she heard the footsteps stop around her. She was picked up off her ground, and taken back upstairs.

Y/n: "Wait, wait! You never said I couldn't slide down the stairs, you said not the banister"

She looked down to see Jeongyeon carrying her up the stairs, the others following as well. She just sighed, seeing Mina picking up her crutches.

They sat her down on her bed, now all of them just looking at her, as she looked down. Nayeon sat down on her desk chair, rolling in front of her

Nayeon: "Okay...explain what you were thinking?"

Y/n: "Fast transportation....you said not to slide down the banister, nothing about the actual stairs"

Jihyo: "I think you knew exactly what we meant"

Y/n: "But, you never-"

Sana: "Y/n, we're serious"

Y/n: "Not my fault I have no way of getting down on my own"

Momo: "You have a phone and us. Use that to call us"

Y/n: "Fine, I'm sorry. But I can't be in trouble for that"

Sana: "Wanna bet?"

Jihyo looked at them, then sighed "Fine, no sliding down the stairs or banister. No finding a way to get down from this window either. You can call us, and we will help you down the stairs"

Y/n: "Okay"

Nayeon: "What? That's it"

Jihyo: "She may be reckless, but she's smart. We didn't give her a rule for that"

Y/n: "Good night"

They all hugged her, and told her goodnight, Sana coming in a little later with her pillows and blankets. Giving her one last warning.

Y/n: "So this warning..."

Sana: "Y/n, if you get hurt, you might not make it to regions because of your ankle. Plus you'll be grounded, plus you'll think about how you're not gonna do this again while you face the wall for quite a while"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

Sana: "Good night bud"

Y/n: "Night Sana"

The next morning, they woke Y/n up, helping her down the stairs. This day, Tzuyu was going to come over and try to teach Y/n how to shoot a bow an arrow. It's not gonna go well.

Nayeon: "Hey"

Y/n: "Hi Nay"

Nayeon: "So I have good news and bad news"

Y/n: "What's the good news?"

Nayeon: "Camp doesn't start in 4 weeks"

Y/n: "Oh no"

Nay: "It starts in 3, in 2 weeks they start sign ups"

Y/n: "We can stay home alone. Please"

Nay: "What if, you girls go for 1 week, if you absolutely, positively, with all your heart and soul hate it. Then we'll let you stay home"