"You don't need to bring that up Reiner, you're just twisting the knife. " Marco advised, concerned.

"Sorry 'bout that jean. " Reiner said, yawning.

"It's okay man. It's my fault that I'm such a coward anyway. " Jean said, looking hurt.

It seems I had mistaken Jean to be a heartless, self-centered bastard who only cared about his safety. But deep inside, it looks like he hates that part about himself and he genuinely wants to change.

I decided to apologize to him when he was in a better mood. I didn't want him to think I was pitying him, because he might hate himself more.

I facepalmed when I saw Eren doing push-ups near his bed. The next few minutes was filled with Marco and bertholdt forcibly carrying Eren and throwing him on his bed. They were holding him down and convincing him to go to sleep until he finally gave in.

"you're straining yourself too much eren! " Marco scolded.

"Okay, fine. I'm going to sleep now. " Eren said. Folding his arms and shutting his eyes.

After a few minutes had passed, and eren finally thought everyone was asleep, he opened one of his eyelids to reveal one of his green orbs to check if everyone's asleep, just to meet eyes with an unamused and dissapointed Marco looking right at him.

Eren quickly shut his eye and went to sleep in a few minutes.

Come to think if it, I really enjoy watching eren's shenanigans every now and then.

After a few minutes of summarizing all the information I had gotten on this world, I shut my eyes and drifted off to to sleep...

***

"So... What do you guys think about the boys in our squad? " A girl asked. "What do you think Annie? "

Annie looked bored as usual. "I don't care anyway. Why are you asking me? Can't you ask someone else? " She asked.

"Oh come on. Please Annie. You gotta speak your mind you know? " The girl pleaded.

"You know we should be asleep right now, right? Ask them later. " Annie said.

"Please, please. We'll sleep in a few minutes. " The girl said. The other girls also joined in.

Annie sighs and says, "fine, I'll tell
you. "

Everyone focused on Annie.

"To be honest, they aren't bad at all. They don't bother us in any way and just mind their own business. So I'm okay with them. " Annie said bluntly.

"What about you Mikasa? " The girl asked.

"Ere-"

"It's okay. " The girl interrupted, looking at Mikasa, annoyed. "We already know what you're going to talk about. Or more specifically,
'who'. "

"How much would you guys rate them? " The girl asked everyone.

"We'll start with Jean. "

Then everyone started telling what they thought.

"8/10"

"7/10"

"5/10"

"8/10"

"4/10" Mikasa said. Annie said the same.

It went on until everyone had said their scores.

"Woah. I didn't expect this at all actually. "