Weather before🍃 a storm

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

Next morning,

Getting all ready. Sitting beside Y/N, Jungkook placed a kiss on her shoulder. Said,

Jungkook: Firefly, get dressed fast. We're gonna visit a lot of places today.

Putting her hands in his chest she softly pushed him a little back and nodded as a no

Jungkook: Whatever you are sad about will vanish once you go outside. So do it fast. I'm waiting.

Y/N: You go. I don't want to go. I have to stay alone.

Her behavior was making him frustrated.

Jungkook: Firefly, did I come here alone to do a honeymoon? You are not cooperating since yesterday. WTH is wrong with you? How will I know if you don't tell me? And what is that DAMN thing you don't want to tell me? Keep it all to yourself! What is the GODDAMN reason for your behavior, huh? FINE. Let's not go anywhere.

Breathing heavily he plopped on the couch on the other side of the suite.

His sudden outburst made Y/N guilty of ruining the mood

His sudden outburst made Y/N guilty of ruining the mood. She mentally cursed herself for not explaining it to him. It's not like she doesn't want to tell, it's just she is ashamed. She never ever shared this topic with anyone. Especially a man. she thinks to herself " Stupid Y/N, just tell him. In the end, he is your husband. No one hides alone in their room these days, like you. Change your habits for his sake! You can do it."

She stayed still for some minutes looking at her feet. Fidgeting her fingers. Then seeing a notepad on the nightstand she tried to write something. Minutes after she gave up on writing and shrugged off all her thoughts, went to get changed to go outside. Glancing over him she saw him lying on the couch, eyes closed. She got dressed and did some make-up. Let her hair fall loose. Just the way he likes it to be.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃