💀ƈɦ.9💀

~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~

All day we mostly just kept to ourselves, Toby would be in the living room watching tv and I would be in the kitchen cooking something for us to eat, I felt a pair of strong arms tightly wrapped around me, making me jump a little as I stirred the macaroni noodles, "It's so nice to have my property back, and being a good girl and making her man something to eat at that," I narrowed my eyes as I looked back at him, "your property? excuse you, who exactly do you think you are to be calling me your property?" Jeff grabbed me by my shoulders and twirled me around roughly, slamming me back into the counter as he held a knife to the side of my cheek, "you're my girlfriend, you're my property, and last time I checked I'm the love of your life who holds your life in my hands, I choose whether you live or die from now on, and there's nothing you can do about it, now be a good girl and give daddy some sugar" I clenched my jaw as I stared at him hard before leaning up and giving him a kiss before turning around to get back to my cooking, Jeff chuckled as he rubbed my back, "that's my girl, always doing as I say, just like old times, " he said before walking back to the living room and watching the news with Toby, Jeff only laughed as the two of them were considered missing and a valuable reward was up for anyone who could find them, "yeah I got your reward right here!" Jeff cackled as he grabbed his groin through his jeans that he just so happen to find in one of the closets upstairs, Toby only shook his head before getting up and walking to the kitchen, "you need some help, Misty?" I shook my head as I placed the mac and cheese in the oven and smiled a little "nope I got it....I just need to set the table and dinner should be done in half an hour." Toby looked disappointed "half an hour? but I'm hungry now!" he whined only making me laugh a little, "you'll be fine, I made some iced tea if you thirsty" Toby soon snapped out of his whinny mood and grinned "real iced tea? I haven't had that since.............mom was alive....." I walked over to a cabinet and lucky for earlier on finding a bunch of cups, glasses, bowls, and plates along with silverware, I put some ice cubes in the glass and poured him some tea "you drink it with only lemon no sugar?" Toby smiled a little as he nodded "like always" I smiled as I found an unopen bottle of lemon juice and added some to the glass and handed it to him, he took a few sips and closed his eyes as if lost in memories "just like mom used to make it" I smiled as I reached in the fridge and grabbed a cold beer, popping the metal tab off on the side of the counter (i swear I should have worked at a bar, but that was a trick Jeff and Liu's dad taught me) I walked over to Jeff and handed him a beer, Jeff didn't look up as he took it before I was about to turn around and head back to the kitchen and set the table, "Misty, get over here" Jeff demanded, I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked over to his side "what?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest, Jeff slowly looked up at me with a look that would make the devil shrink in fear, "watch the attitude, and sit down, you have done enough" I felt cold shivers run down my spine as I walked over to the other sofa- "where are you going?" he asked as he watched me, "I'm going to sit down?" I said with a question in my voice, I watched Jeff shake his head and motion for me to come over to him, I walked over and saw him patting his lap, I sighed and sat uncomfortably on his lap as he pulled me down hard, wrapping an arm tightly around my midsection, I still had no idea what Jeff had planned or what he was up to, maybe he was just bluffing, he seemed to be acting like his normal self, after half an hour the over beeped a few times, I got to my feet once Jeff let me go and turned off the over and smiled as I pulled out my southern baked mac and cheese and steamed veggies "dinner's ready" I called, Toby got up, leaving the tv on and walked to the kitchen and sat down followed by Jeff who sat at the other side of the end table, I dished up Jeff's plate first, then Toby's than mine and sat next to Jeff which was in the middle of the two.