💀ƈɦ.1💀

So before I get started, my name is Misty Sawyer, I'm 17 I'm 5'0" a bit underweight, Clearly, I have black hair, it used to be blonde but my crazy boyfriend dyed it for me, oh before I get into this messed up love story did I forget to mention my ...

So before I get started, my name is Misty Sawyer, I'm 17 I'm 5'0" a bit underweight, Clearly, I have black hair, it used to be blonde but my crazy boyfriend dyed it for me, oh before I get into this messed up love story did I forget to mention my boyfriend is Jeff Mason? yeah I know what your all thinking, why the hell would I date someone so insane and so monstrous?! well let me tell you, he wasn't always a monster.......let me start from the beginning.

~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~💀~

There I sat on the bed of the love of my life as he sat behind me with a bottle of black hair dye, I had ran away from home once again due to another fight with my parents, the handprint on my right cheek would still stinging my face whenever I cried, but at least I had him in my life, "I think this would look real good on you, blonde just doesn't look good on you plus your far to pale for that color, now black would compliment you all the way!, trust me, my natural hair color used to be brown.....it looked gross I seriously looked like some Justin Beiber imposter!" I couldn't help but laugh a little as he dissed on himself, he did make a point, he had shown me a picture of what he used to look like before he dyed his hair and he did! he even had a cute smile, but honestly, I don't think I ever saw jeff smile, I sat still as I felt Jeff smear the black dye on my hair, taking one last look of myself in his stand up mirror, I said my last goodbyes to my natural blonde hair, Anna Blue 'Say Something' played on my iPod as I had it hooked to his stereo system, I knew this was going to be a big change for me since my hair and looks were so important to me.

After about two hours, Jeff washed my hair in the bathroom sink and dried my hair with one of his black towels and blow dryer (yes he even had a blowdryer AND a straightener, I swear he was worse than me!) he stood me in front of his mirror, covering my eyes "you ready to see the new Misty?" he asked as he smirked a little, I nodded as I felt eager and nervousness building up in the pit of my stomach, he then removed his eyes as I slowly opened my eyes and I swear my Jaw hit the floor like a bag of potatoes, I had no idea who I was looking at, my hair was fluffed and styled, and so BLACK! I placed a hand on my hair as I stared at my reflection, seeing Jeff stand behind me as if observing his work, "I look so....different....god my parents are so going to kill me..." I said as I looked away from my reflection only to have my chin grabbed gently and looked up at Jeff, "let them be mad, who are they to hold you back and be who you are?" Jeff asked as he looked sternly into my eyes, I swear his look could make anyone shiver in fear, but it only made me shiver with delight and excitement, he was always serious, and also a total creep most times, if he wasn't trying to scare his little brother Liu, he was always trying to scare me and he always did a pretty damn good job, last time he scared me he made it seem like he hung himself in his bedroom when only it was just some sick prank! I didn't talk to him for weeks but he made it up to me by buying my favorite black roses and a cute little panda plush,

I sat back on his bed, curled up on his lap as he wrapped his strong arms around my butt, i always felt more comfortable and safe like this, I looked up at him, wanting a kiss only to see something was wrong with him, he was making that painful look on his face again, as if he was in a lot of pain from a headache or something, "you alright jeff? do you need some painkillers?" I asked as he placed a hand on his chest, Jeff winced a little before looking at me and smirked a little "naw, I'm fine, just a little headache, it'll pass" I shook my head as I looked at him "I'm worried about you jeff.....you been having these headaches for weeks now...." Jeff rolled his eyes as he reached over grabbing my iPod and changing the song to Cinema Bizarre, "you sound like my mom every day, you know that? I swear you two gotta stop hanging out when you come over" Me and Margaret, or Mrs.Mason did always get along she basically claimed me as her own and always said I was the daughter she always wanted.

"I know you don't like when I preach you or nag you Jeff, but maybe you should look into getting a doctor......maybe something its serious or something" that only caused Jeff to laugh like some insane person "yeah that's just what I need is another quack to tell me I'm crazy and it's all in my head!" Jeff and Liu had been seeing the same shrink since they moved here, I didn't know the full story why but I just thought to not push the subject just yet since we only been dating for two weeks, and though it's only been two weeks, he was my obsession.