💀ƈɦ.7💀

I had no idea what to do, a part of me wanted me to hug him, but the other side of me was scared to move, I watched Toby as he got closer to me, he looked like he was about to hug me when I jumped when a knife was thrown and hit the wall right nex...

I had no idea what to do, a part of me wanted me to hug him, but the other side of me was scared to move, I watched Toby as he got closer to me, he looked like he was about to hug me when I jumped when a knife was thrown and hit the wall right next to my face! Toby stopped and turned around quickly seeing Jeff glaring as he folded his arms over his chest "keep your pathetic hands off my woman" he hissed before walking over to the wall and yanked the knife out with ease and glared at him once again, "so you ran away from the penitentiary only to come here and just so happens to show up here, your stalking my girl" he growled lowly as he looked like he was about to attack him again, Toby stepped back a little in what looked like a mix of fear and anger "N-No! I'm not! you have me all wrong...Misty is one of my friends who helped me through all bullshit I was put through! she was Billy's cousin she was the only person who believed me when I didn't kill him.....when I heard your parents forced you to move I was so pissed........I was so alone.........I felt like I had nobody then things got worse.......and I put myself into the state penitentiary only to escape when he killed my doctor! the only person who could really help me and understand me!" he shouted as he turned back to Jeff and gripped his hatchets.

Jeff looked like he was about to go after him once again but I got in the way and blocked off Jeff's view, "Jeff he's telling you the truth!" I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see him stab me instead of Toby, but nothing happened as I open my eyes to see Jeff lower his knife and look at me with wide eyes, did he not think I would stand up to him or someone? "you better give me a damn good reason why I should believe all this bull shit" he hissed as he folded his arms, I sighed as looked down, I didn't have proof to show he was telling the truth, but Toby just so happens to have it as he handed Jeff a stack of open letters held by an old rubber band "I found these in the garbage when I ran out of there........their all addressed to you from Misty.....I didn't read them but they must of......every letter will tell you what has been happening" Jeff snatched the stack of letters aggressively out of his hand and cut the rubber band and took a letter out "their all dated from the first day I was sent away till later.....how did you know I was sent away?" he asked shocked as he read over the letter then moved to the next "Toby was trying to tell you Jeff.....we know each other cause we met at school when I moved here.....we became close friends me him and his sister....if it wasn't for his mom....I would have never known where you were....she gave me the address and my uncle would mail them to you, I hoped and hoped you got every one of my letters......but when I never heard back............I lost hope........I thought you were maybe dead or something....." my voice dropped as I tried to hide the fact it was cracking.

Every letter he read I could see the shock expression growing more and more on his face, he walked past us and sat on the arm of an old armchair as he got lost in every letter, ten letters later he looked up and stared at the bare walls in front of him, "I should have escaped sooner......we should have run away that night when you dad caught us in your room......none of this shit would have happened....." Toby looked at Jeff then me in a confused look "I don't mean to butt in, but....what exactly happened between you two for your own parents force you to move away from him?......you never really told me that part...." I fell silent as I just stood there like a stone, I never thought I would have to talk about it....I sigh and walked to the living room and sat on a love seat across the room from Jeff, "we been dating for a very short while.......and we acted like we were the happiest married couple....even though we were both bullied along with his little brother we still managed to get past it.......one night after he came home from that.........incident......he snuck into my room way late at night, I would always keep my window unlocked for him.....we made out on my bed after I cried at the sight of him, I hardly recognized him but I knew he was my love.....then......things got turned up....we both were virgins.......and we wanted things to be perfect though we planned on waiting for when we got married we just couldn't wait that long, my dad must have heard Jeff sneak in and when he opened the door.........I don't think I saw my dad so......scared.....he called his parents and literally grabbed him by his neck to his house where his father was dealing with him.......while my mother.............dealt with me with my father's belt...." I fell quiet as tears fell down my cheeks, I wasn't even aware Toby was sitting next to me rubbing my back "they both.....beat you two......." he mumbled as he shook his head, Jeff only looked at the empty fireplace, "I ignored my father punching me, all I could focus on was her screams and calling for help..." his breathing became harsh as he yelled and chucked his knife hard at the fireplace, "I could have saved you! I could have ended all their lives and we could have lived ours!" he shouted as he stood up in pure rage and furry. Toby could feel me flinch and shake in fear, "Jeff calm down, please.... you're scaring her" he said with a stern voice, Jeff only looked back at him and glared "don't you dare tell me what to do you fucking pathetic mamas boy" he hissed, this making Toby stand up and balled his fists, Jeff smirked as he took this as a challenge "you know Toby.....I think I understand you now.....you must have been born on a highway since that's where most accidents happen!" Toby narrowed his eyes with such hatred "if you understand then that must be why your father always hated you, you disgusting sperm burp" he said calmly, that was enough for Jeff growl and charge at Toby, only to be shoved back hard, flying into the door with such force, "what the hell?!" he shouted as he rubbed the back of his head then winced when he held his chest where he was punched hard, I was shocked, Toby was never that strong before! Toby walked over and grabbed Jeff by his shirt pulling up to his feet, "This place was mine before you ever ran away! ill allow you to stay here but you better watch yourself!" he shouted before shoving him into the door once again and walked back to the livingroom kneeling over the fireplace and pulled out a lighter and lit the wood before a nice fire formed, at least he grabbed Jeff's knife out.

I knew this wasn't going to end well, I sighed as I pulled my knees up to my chest as watched the fire grow bigger, this has to be the worst my life has gotten.....nothing is the same anymore.....Jeff is mentally gone and so is Toby.....I'm the only normal one here...well besides Thicky smalls...but sometimes I wonder what goes on that little head of his as well.