Third Time's The Charm

It happened twice, the first time she didn't take it well, she cried a lot and names were thrown at me. I felt my heart breaking just watching her but I knew that I couldn't do anything, I had to focus on my career. The second was worst, nobody told her, she found out on her own through a magazine. She never spoke to me ever since then and I made sure Taylor never found out. Her eyes went cold everytime I see her and there were always something between us that I never got to explain myself, whether it was people, time or just distance. Then, she left with her friends and not another word were exchanged between us ever since the break up. I've never seen her since.

Till that day.

The boys and I wanted to celebrate our winning so we went looking for a bar that a friend told us about. It was the usual bar, the smell of drunken people and alcohol, the sound of loud music booming through the speakers, some lights and the floor crowded with dancing people.

After taking twenty shots, I went to the dance floor to show off my sweet moves. I saw a familiar figure swaying side to side, occasionally flipping her hair. I went straight to her and pulled her close. She turned around, startled.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"Din you know? We won!" I shouted out. "WE WON!!! In your face!"

"You're drunk, aren't you?" She said. "I can smell the vodka."

"It's a club babe, you're supposed to get drunk," I told her, dancing to the beat.

My vision were slowly getting hazy and I couldn't focus on her, her words were muffled by the loud music. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear, "Wanna take this somewhere else?"

The next minute, she dragged me out the club and into the cab, my head was still spinning. I heard another guy nearby and called out, "Oy, she's mine!"

"'Course I am."

She sounded so close and that's when I noticed she was so close. I pulled her to me, not wanting to let go. I tried to focus on her, but couldn't. I wanted to see her face but my mind kept spinning.

"Are you alright?" She asked, sounding concerned like she always does.

There was nothing else for me to do, I whispered the words I've been meaning to tell her for years before slamming our lips together.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help it! This idea was playing in my head so much that I had to upload it. Don't worry, I'll continue my other stories too. Hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think :)