not an update but still important

my darling sodomites, 

hello hello dears. 

now usually i'd have an update ready for you'll but i recently discovered that this story makes zero sense and i would hate to post a new chapter every month if i loathed the story. it would not be fun for me and not fun for you either. 

thus, i've decided to make it undergo a harsh editing process to correct my previous mistakes as an amateur writer. 

it is very unlikely that i will continue updating this book until im caught up with editing it. this means a lot of arcs will get completely scrapped and ideas will be changed.

im sorry if this disappoints any of you, it disappoints me too.  

if you want any sneak peaks into what it is going to look like when i finish, the first chapter idea is up on ao3. ( i personally prefer ao3 to wattpad, which is why i was more inclined to post the drafts there ). 

i know that some of you guys have difficulties using ao3 so i have this handy little step-by-step plan:

1. go to archiveofourown.org

org

2. then press the button that says ' Get Invited! ' 

once you press that button fill your email into the open box

make sure you are above 13, which is also the age that you are allowed to be on wattpad. 

3. one having filled in your email you have to wait at least 24+ hours till an email is sent to you with your free account! 

4. my work on ao3 is open for guests! as are many other works on ao3 so till you have an account you can still browse and read. 

this is what my account looks like

EDIT: MY USERNAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO ' ofwhitedaisies ' ON AO3

5. you, unfortunately, cannot, subscribe to my work until you have an account but you can leave kudos if that interests you. ( kudos is basically liking a story, the option is at the bottom of the chapter ).  

hopefully this step-by-step plan helps you, if not just pm me or share in the comment section! 

also i beg of you, if you came from wattpad not to share spoilers in the comment sections, the story may change but a lot of the ideas and plot are basically the same. 

thank you so much for understanding, 

lots of love, 

ares