"What? I can't think of anythin--"

"Welcome, welcome, and welcome to my humble abode." Uncle Abu Hurairah smirked, pacing back and forth slowly around us like we were his hunted prisoners, his preys. "How's it going, Musa?" He touched my head, his smirk enlarging with each ticking second. 

There you go, Uncle Abu Hurairah messing me with Musa again all because of our identical faces.

I gulped dreadfully. "I-I'm Harun."

"Bro, are you scared?" Musa gave me a side kick with a look of boredom plastered on his face. 

"Are you not?" I hissed, shooting him a glare. "Do you know what this means when mom leaves us in his hands?"

"We're doomed!" Me and Musa cried loudly in unison, dreadfully reading each other's mind. We all knew his babysitting schemes which always ended up being a living nightmare. Like any normal adult, Uncle Abu Hurairah never revolved with the beat of time. He still had his caveman practices; he still feed us with bibs, high-chairs, baby songs, and what not. Like I said, he never orbitted with the rapid pace of our age even though we repeatedly told him we were ten, not a one year old baby. 

"Is there by any chance Aunty is home?" I croaked, sweat trickling down my forehead with terror. Please, oh Allah, please, be it that she's home today, please!

"Nope," Uncle Abu Hurairah smirked with a slight shake of his head. "At work, performing one of her surgeries."

"Daddy, watcha doing?" Mymoonah skipped in the room with a gleeful smile.

"Babysitting the twins."

"Can I help?"

"Sure you can," My uncle smiled. 

"Wait, how did we end up here?" Musa asked, cocking his eyebrows. "Haruna-akhi weren't we sleeping in our... Oh no, mom knows are hiding place. No worse, Uncle Hurairah knows our hiding place. This is a disaster!"

"Oh that," Uncle Abu Hurairah shooed the matter away with a swat of his hand. "I drugged you both, smuggled you in the back of my car, and... here you are. Kidnapped!"

Oh no, this is bad. Real bad!

"Tell us the truth or we will not be your best nephews anymore." Musa threatened, knitting his brows like a life saving prince from the movies carrying an intimidating sword, only that he was held captive in this case.

My uncle rolled his eyes. "Tell me something new. That's old news!"

"I will feed you to the polar bears in Antartica." Musa tried again.

I nodded eagerly in agreement, helping Musa out. "And, then you would slip on the glacier, break your neck and hips, and forever regret being mean to us."

"Fine," Uncle Abu Hurairah grumbled, gazing at his nails with disinterest. "Me and Hawa held your feet and arms, dragged you in my car, locked you in, and I drove you the rest of the way. And, now here you are strapped to my chair."

"Honest?" Musa squinted his eyes doubtfully. "Haruna-akhi, can we trust him?"

"I don't know, can we uncle?" I asked, mimicking Musa's exact expression.

"No lies." Uncle said with a straight face.

"Can we go home?" I begged hoarsely, knowing that it would do no good anyway. He'd never let us retire home in a million years, especially that it was a Saturday, not school, and mom and dad were both at work for no damn reason. "At least, can we stay at gramma's house?"

"And, I miss spending my time with my precious nephews? No thank you!"

"You mean miss your chance torturing us?" I asked with a frown. "How could you uncle?"