Revealing it to her

Kayi Tribe

The tribe's drums started beating remarking someone's entry. Hayme silently prayed for a good news and went out. The tribe's people gathered. Everyone chanted happy prayers as the Bey's family came back. Hayme got emotional seeing Gunduz back on Ertugrul's horse with him. Halime rode behind Ertugrul and Alps following them. She also noticed Leyla's absence, but got least bothered by it as all her mind was drowned in her grandson's wide smile he was giving her.

They all came near marque and mounted down the horse. Ertugrul got off and put Gunduz down.

"Nene..." He immediately ran to his grandmother, as Hayme took him in a desperate hug. She kissed all over his face.

"Ohh my baby!!" Hayme kept kissing his forehead.

"Look, we are back Nene, now I will take care of you all." Gunduz said smilingly with an innocent tone that made people around them chuckle.

Halime watched them contently as she knew how much Gunduz missed the tribe. She knew how it feels to be away from home, and she was all grateful in heart that her son didn't have to live with longing of home as she did. That's all she wanted. Her children to get it all. Home. Love. Family.

Halime's smile faded as the current situations clicked in her mind. Things were not good now. She kept her eyes on Gunduz only though she knew Ertugrul was staring her. Halime kept herself distant and formal to Ertugrul. And after the caravansary night of his teasing, he didn't even tried anything. He made his mind to sort everything at their tribe.

"Hoşgeldiniz Halime kizim." Hayme smiled at her, and Halime kissed her mother-in-law's hand.

"Thank you Ana."

"You all must be tired... Go have some rest." Hayme said to everyone came back from journey. And the people took their way to the respective tents.

Ertugrul, Halime and Gunduz entered their tent. Halime had nostalgic feeling being back in her tent. Their tent. She smiled slightly without showing them. She too missed it all. She took a small sigh, and gave water to Ertugrul silently. He too took it without saying anything. Without giving Ertugrul a glare or word, Halime exited the tent in case he got something to say. Ertugrul sighed.

Night time....

The family dinner took place sometimes ago was a silent one, ultimately leading Hayme to not ask anything. Still she was unaware of many things, but that time wasn't simply right. Halime didn't even sat near Ertugrul, which caught Hayme and Dundar's eye but they remained quiet. Still, it filled a feeling of blessing of togetherness.

Everyone went ahead to sleep. Halime made Gunduz sleep and did some side works in tent. Ertugrul changed his night suit. Everything was almost done and it was time to sleep. Halime did everything she could to not acknowledge Ertugrul. From picking random useless things to avert her eyes from her husband, to forgetting the actual things to forget his continuous and silent stares. Yet nothing works!

Ertugrul took his steps near their bed, Halime walked on another side with a distance when Ertugrul caught her wrist making Halime anxious. She certainly was not ready for what was coming.

"So, now you won't even look at your Husband, huh?" Ertugrul asked Halime, finally making his most awaited move.

Halime twitched her eyes for but didn't looked at him, and wriggled her wrist. But Ertugrul didn't left it. Still she remained silent.

"I want to talk to you Halime." He said listening her silence, knowing how she was. Halime gave him a look for just a second.

"I.. I don't want to talk anything." Halime denied being stubborn wanting to just go away from him. She knows how weak she is near him.