The Argument

"Is he ready to do that last work?" She asked.

"He is not answering Leyla Hatun. He is not confirm for his answers, seems like he wants to play." He answered.

Leyla had a playful smirk on her face. She knows what she wants, and how to get it. She took out a ring from her dress, and gave it to the soldier. They were in their tent with no one to suspect around and see around.

"Show him this! I knew it he will show his true face. Just show him this and ask him if he still won't do it." The evil smile didn't left her lips.

"As you order Leyla Hatun!" He bowed to her and left. Leyla sat on her place. She was all smiling on her thoughts.

"Ahhh Ertugrul, Ahh! The enemies and every strategies failed to stop you, but the same time your wife weakened you!" She sighed in dramatic manner.

"That's why love is such an ominous thing. This love will definitely destroy you Ertugrul, but anyways I am a lover of ominous things." She was muttering to herself.

"I am coming Ertugrul Bey."

***********

Halime was sitting in her tent besides her box of belongings. She had a light tear in her eyes. She was going through some papers, accessories and clothes. She was having a letter from her brother which was quite old. Halime heard footsteps and immediately wiped her tears and sided papers

Ertugrul entered the tent to see Halime sitting. He didn't heard the welcome from his wife which made him a bit upset, but he jerked anyways.

"I want... to ask you something!" Ertugrul heard Halime's voice. He looked at her.

"Yes." He nodded his head.

She remained silent. Ertugrul kept his sword and daggers aside. He took his seat on the mattress, on a little of distance from Halime's place. They were sitting face to face.

"What's that?" Ertugrul asked again, but this time being settled.

"What proofs are you having that my brother is traitor?" Halime asked with a blank look.

Ertugrul was looking at her endlessly, but Halime choose to keep her stare anywhere except for him. He took a sigh.

"I had a letter from Sultan, stating his... his works till now. More precisely with witnesses who witnessed him committing those crimes, with Seljuk's seal on the letter from palace, and with every other informations."
Ertugrul said stressing each words.

"What was his intensions for doing so?" Halime kept asking without pause.

"Throne! And he killed the family of persons who voiced out against him. Leyla Hatun's family was one of them too. But she managed to escape." Ertugrul too answered without hesitation.

"And from where it all started? With Leyla Hatun?" She blurted.

Ertugrul felt a little abrade. He knew Halime was insecure from Leyla Hatun, but he never likes the fact of anyone mixing personal life with professional works, atleast that what he thought Halime is doing.

"Actually after some times she came here. She first told me everything and took your brothers name as she told she was only person survived among everyone and ofcourse I didn't believed her. But I investigated everything." Ertugrul said still being calm.

"And the letter that came from my uncle only went in her hands, leaving everyone in whole tribe, isn't it? And who is the witness? Who knows he is not lying, did you went to saw him?" Halime continued to threw her anger.

Ertugrul was still resisting his anger, he thoroughly didn't wanted to pour his anger on her, even after he felt his wife was testing his patience.