Popink App.

The story has shifted to the Popink app

The story has shifted to the Popink app. You can install it from google play.

Only till episode 8, chapters are available on wattpad. Remaining 9 to 100, including randoms moments will shift to popink app.

Guys the app now have the bonus earning feature. You can earn the coins for free by completing different tasks.

Even they have two vouchers daily for free. You can read the chapters by using the vouchers.

Now, you may ask that why haven't I posted the story on Good Novel, where we can earn free coins? Then the answer is they don't give exclusive contracts for the Asian Background story.

Don't know what's their problem with Asian stories. So Popink site has allowed me to publish my story under exclusive contract.

And under exclusive contracts, you can't post your story anywhere else, other than the particular site.

So, if this thing is not understandable to many of you, then I would suggest you to google about the exclusive contracts.

Last but not the least, thank you all for showering your love and support to this story.

From the start, it was decided that once this story will be completed, I'll post it to paying app./site.

I know I've given you all a very small time limit. But I was not sure that this app will give me the exclusive contract or not. That's the reason the time was short.

Thank you once again. Your support and love means alot.