3.3

Mild Cussing
----

Y/n

currently, i was being held captive Andrew.... wanna know how I got into this sorry situation?

I was sent on another mission revolving around the Grace Field children, but you know me being... well me. I screwed it up. So after helpin---- willing becoming a hostage for the Cattle children. I bothered Ray the whole time, well until they asked me a bunch of questions... blah blah blah

"Now I'm here" Y/n was yanked back, Andrew distorted face glanced at her... "What are you talking about now" He grumbled, a gun was pointed to Y/n's head.

Ray, Emma, Gillian, and a few others had their hand on their backs. Me, Alicia, and Dominic we're held, hostage. I tried to look around for anything to help me out of this situation, but it was pretty tight.

Even though Andrew was severely wounded, He could still blow my brains before I run a meter. even I was pretty stumped.

Andrew had me in his hands, Alicia was in front of us. He ordered her to stay put, switching pointing the gun at us both.

It was pretty silent, not a gust of wind... nothing to distract him. "Spare me the knowledge [Name] why would you betray the Clan like this?" He questioned me, "..."

"Now you don't have anything to say, please inform me of why" His pressure on Dominic got heavier, "Why would you go against not only Peter's orders, but kill your own family" He responded.

"I don't like pouring my heart out, but family is an overstatement----- your like my 6th cousin right?"

I heard a voice, "Family?"

It seems Andrew heard it as His smile turns into an overly wide grin... "How much have you've been telling these cattle anyways?" He chuckled, "Did [Name] fail to tell you, how often She comes on missions like these. To drive out escapees like yourselves, or How she killed your own supporters. Not to mention your the 5th ranked"

"No need to diss on me"

It was starting to be a pain, hearing his voice over and over again... The stench of human blood was icky.

"You want to know why I'm doing this?" I paused. "It's how you guys toss the word family around, We're all just stepping on each other— trust me I love you, and the clan... but there's a difference between Love, and blindly following you..." I sighed...

In Andrew's speech, I concentrated... it's footsteps was getting heavier.

"I realized"

Stomp

"My problem"

Stomp

"Is not with the Human world"

Stomp

"But it's more with the people"

Stomp

"Does it occur to you I still haven't forgot what you guys did to me after James death" 

"James? Is that why your acting this way!" He shouted,

"No ofcourse not, now don't forget I hate him as much as you guys do"

Stomp

It was about time everybody noticed it, "ahh, shit- I'm sorry Andrew rest well I guess ahh shit" I took his hand with the gun.

once he pulled the triggered the gun the shell lost its power in the air.

Before I grabbed the kids... I noticed a bullet landed in Andrew's shoulder. With Me creating distance, Alicia ran into my arms.  Then that's when I saw it He was going for Dominic. "DIE YOU PIGS, YOU LOWLY FO-" Going straight past me, and Alicia the demon went right for Andrew.

Running in to save Dominic, Emma successfully got to him.

It was our chance, I Picked up Alicia. and ran. leaving Andrew's agonizing screams behind.

Well all caught our breaths, "[Name] what was He saying?" Oliver asked me, "Oh that guy? He's my teacher"

"No not who he is, what did He mean about you killing Children, and Minerva supporters" He questioned.

I was still trying to catch my breath, I carefully took Alicia off my back. "I only do what's expected of me— it's how the clan works"

"How the clan works?! This entire time you were just giving us half the truth" He yelled.

He was right, I guess— "start with your rank, rank 5 out of what?" Zack asked.

"206, of importance"

"Rank 5?" A few of them exclaimed.
And
"Though, after this it might go down eh I'm not too worried" I mumbled...

At this point of time, the Alicia, and Dominic we're back in the cave. It was just us older kids.

I turned to Emma, She was about to ask me something "Did you kill other cattle children" I rested my face, as I sighed. "Yes, I di-"

The sudden impact on my face, didn't go unnoticed. "What makes us the exception?" Emma didn't even spare me a glance. I guess She really did slap me, It stung as I tried to apply pressure. "I don't know, don't make me spill out my heart to you guys"

"I'm pretty sure you do know" Ray's patted my shoulder.  "But, we'rent you the one who failed to let us know the cliff?" Ray said.

"Yes I was, but-"

"Then tell us." He sighed, "Fair point, I'll put it this way if I hadn't met you guys in Gracefield— I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you today"

Before I could continue.

We heard, a loud noise... I regonised the sound immediately, it was obvious the demon hurled something up.

Not to far from where the demon was, It's footsteps disappeared. I glanced at the ground Two bodies

I'm guessing it was the two adult glory bell adults.

_______

I don't know how to make people more interest in [Name]'s backstoryyyy
____

Trin won't leave me alone abt this Norman fanfic. 💀

———————
943 words