2.5

A/n: I hope nobody's frustrated with how I focus on Y/n a lot. This story isn't supposed to replace the manga.

We've all read the same manga.

I don't want it to be 90% manga 10% Y/n

Goldy Pond

Goldy Pond

I crossed the lake with Lucas, we made it to The lowest level of Goldy pond. Was this Minerva's lair. There was an elevator, "Was this a path to the human world" We both thought.  "Could this be a way to cross?" I asked. "No it can't be this easy at the end, and an elevator out of all things" He laughed. 

"Though, it's not completely improbable" 

I studied The room for a second, "Look There a hole with the owl!" I tried to use it. Surprisingly the elevator started to move. 

Then it read 'Failure' at the top of the elevator, a phone rung. We rushed to answer it.

"This is Minerva" 

"I believe you're an escapee, I will say what I need to say quickly. Currently is it May 20, 2031. I'm most likely deceased by the time you're hearing this. This is not a loss, I'm not gonna let them kill me easily. I have many supporters who will help you"

"Though this pathway may have been closed, the path located inside the four top-class farms will never be blocked." 

"Choose the future you want, If you want to secretly go to the human world in secret my supporters will get you. If that's not what you want, and you destroy the distorted order and break the promise. If you want that neither I nor my supporters will stop you" 

"search for the seven walls"

"I'm sure you've suffered a lot, the rest of the details are in Marvin's bed" 

"My real name is Jame Ratri, 35th head of the clan who created the promise... There is happiness find it."

With that, I remember Marvin's favorite spot was the drawer, I pulled it open with that I saw what it meant by The Seven Walls.