1.9

____________

I'm so close to finishing the Jailbreak arc!

I finished two chapters in advanced!

:P

Y/n time skip is getting closer, and closer guys. I'm getting happy thinking about it.

__________

|Cuss warning|

Manga spoilers...

Beware
...
.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Y/n~

The mood in my room was unpleasant... "I'm kinda surprised you guys outsmarted me, that won't happen again." I chuckle. They were slient.

I read the room, "What do you guys want from me?" I question... A voice soon was heard, "We want to know the Y/n prior to the farm, and who you work for" Norman stated.

"The Y/n prior to the farm?" I quoted him. " I slowly recalled my memories, "I worked head to head with the demons!" My face lit up.

Their faces remained calm. "They don't eat you?" Glida asked. "It's simple they can't," I say, "why not?" Ray continued the chain of questions "Y'all ask too many questions" I groan.

"If your goal is to mix in with the outside humans it's a big no-no, They will tell you apart quickly. So stop asking useless questions and ask the important ones!" I complain,
The kid's eyes widened, at my sudden outburst. "Krone said the same thing?" Emma said I tilted my hand in disbelief "She did?"

Norman stood up, "What's over the wall?"

"What's in the box?" Norman said... "Hey, that's personal!" I whine grabbing the box from the desk.
"Y/n, why won't you help us?" Emma looked disappointed.

"You guy's don't need my help for your escape," I say bluntly. "Y/n Still help us, your information would be helpful" She looked at me. It was genuine. I held the box, "If you guys escape, I'll tell you everything!" I exclaim, "if we escape? So you're coming with us!?" Norman said.

"No, I'm not leaving" I raise an eyebrow. "If we escape how will we meet again" Ray stepped up. I thought... "There's a chance" I mumbled. "A chance?" Ray whispered.

I thought for a second, "If we meet again, We will be more of Enemies than friends" I believed, I said that in my head.

"The world isn't that big" I smirk.

"I'll tell you everything about the world once you escape" I held out my hand, "How do we know it's not a trap" Norman, and Ray was more suspicious of me.

"What's in the box? You could be planning on killing us" Ray stated.

..

I took a look at the box.

It looked like a gift, but it could be planning for my next mission.

I wanted them to trust me... But it would let me My brother wouldn't send plans in a flashy gift.

Then I realized the packaging, "Oh the other boss!" I exclaimed in my head. I shivered at the last present Andrew gave me, The knife is still on the ceiling of my room.

"You might want to step back," I said hesitantly. "Why?"

"Just do it"

I quickly picked up its top.