1.12

_____

This is the finale of the first arc of the book.

The second arc won't be premiering immediately, unfortunately.

_________

Manga Spoilers

You have been warned...

[Y/n]

I spent the previous night, telling the Trio the child capturing formations.
They understood greatly.

Everybody smiled and laughed at breakfast. Some knowing today's Norman's last.

"Y/n, you're going back home today right?" Anna asked, "Yeah I'm kinda nervous about it" I shrugged my shoulders.
She gave me an 'mhm.' I guess they haven't told the smaller kids about me.

I continued to eat... I've gotten quite accustomed to it here, the first time we ate together I made a fool of myself. "How would I know there was a prayer" I mumble silently.

I sat by Ray, and Emma and Norman sat across from us.

I noticed the small signal from Norman in front of me. I could feel a weak smirk forming, "The plan is still on"

...

"Ha! Don your not beating me today!" I exclaimed running in our foot race. "Woohooo!" I cheer, dancing. Don huffed as he caught up. "Let's do it again!" Don refused to give up. "I'M DOWN!" I yell happily.

I and Don were playing around. Glida, and Emma we're having a conversation. Meanwhile, Ray was reading his textbooks, and Norman was playing with The little ones.

Today was totally a normal day

...

"I'm tired" I settled on my back, on Emma's lap. Emma had to sit out on her usual energetic activities. So we all sat together and talked... Our plan to have Norman escaped had many holes, but we're willing to do it for Him. So we all enjoyed this moment laughing together... Since two of us, we're gonna be gone for a long time.

____

Third-person

The sun was getting farther and farther out of sight. It was Time. Norman

Isabella was distracted by the younger children.

Glida was finished with the rope. With that being said Norman ran.
Everybody had looks of worry. They thought it would as planned.

Norman reached the bland tall wall. Using his rope to make his escape. Grabbing the side of the grey wall.

Even if he was fragile he made it. He looked over with the thought of freedom.

Though it was a half-ass escape plan, He knew it was a horrible plan... Norman gave a smile.

Before heading back.

"Welcome back"

"You wouldn't want Y/n to go home alone"