2.10

I have two announcements!

I'm really close to finally being invited to A03---and I'm planning on re-writing this story in there.

There are gonna be many differences. Ones I can name off of my head are

-No school Au

-Y/n's gonna be older be [13] at the start

-no jokes or references in the writing. (Very sad)

-No Oc's
_

It's gonna be a while before I actually start posting there (most likely after I finish it here)

_____

Taking the mic out of my hand, He was about to say something. "Who the fuck. are you?" You looked up to him

I was pissed, The crowd seemed appalled. Did somebody pass ou- oh my auntie.

"Such vulgar language" The host stated. The blue-haired boy beside me, lowered his head. "I'm The second son of Duchess Valoria's household, Dove" He bowed to me. The name was familiar, now that i think about it--- He was Dawn's younger brother, "Ms. Dawn's? Brother?

Ignoring my questions, He held both of my hands. "Something came up with Peter, so He asked me to dance with her. It seems [Name] here didn't know" Dove seemed like a good person, but-

WHY IS HE HERE MAKING ME SEEM LIKE A CHARITY CHASE!

don't tarnish my reputation!

The music started, we're they trying to rush us to dance? I felt a hand grab mine. "C, mon it's a ball!" He pulled me with him down the stairs, The music got louder. All eyes on us.

I didn't want to dance with him, but I can't have the nobles talk more than they should.

I glanced the other way, and went with it----I couldn't just deny a dance, not after cussing him out.

At a closer look, he's taller than expected- but He's super skinny?
He was taller than my brother, who was 6 foot.

His smile was straight, white, big enough for a fly to fly in. We made it onto the flat, reflective surface.
"Why did I have to dance with him again?" I reminded myself.

"--oh it's because my brother couldn't make it"

His eyes met mine, he flashed me a grin---as we got ready to dance.

My left hand made its way to his shoulder, His other hand placed itself on my back. How bad could He be he's Dawn's brother after all.

They're all watching us, I'm never the one to crack under pressure, but it feels like I'm 3000 ft below sea level... I felt the weight of my body lightened as He picked me up----setting me down carefully.

The whispers weren't loud, but I heard "Are you sure they haven't danced together?" another exclaimed, "Not a step out of place" I wanted to ignore them, and just get out of here. Bringing me to his chest--- He whispered, "If I marry you, I would quickly become the second most powerful person in the clan"

My heel stopped, as I aimed for his foot. Quickly moving it out of the place--- I missed him, "Can't have a Ratri damage her reputation as It is" He chimed in my ear. This only made me more pissed.

I followed his lead as We continued, "Your acting like I don't spend my time in the demon world" I laughed a bit. "Marrying somebody is the last thing I have on my mind" I yawned. We both had similar steps, considering his sister taught me.

The clapping soon started, facing him I bowed. "Thank you for the dance," I said, Before we finished the dance I noticed Andrew standing on the outskirts of the ballroom. So my first instinct was to go up to him, sprinting towards him. "Hey, Andrew!" I run up to him. "We're leaving this second"

"Where's Peter?! wasn't He supposed to dance with me?!" I asked him. "He's supposed to be here for me!" Andrew sighed, "Your acting like The boss has all the time in the world. His research is gone, A-7214 blew up.."

"Lambda blew up?!" I responded. "I'll explain everything in the car"

The agreement was to blow up Lambda, in the two days----

"Wait Andrew- answer my question before we enter the car... Where am I staying?" I stood, People, chatted with each other in the background...

But to me it was idle.

"I'm having the driver drop you off at the Ratri estate in the human world." He responded sternly.

The house...
"The last time I was there that man died! They we're horrible why do I have to go back? I can do extra training---- I can go kill the escapees I can help- but please don't send me" I panicked as I tried to find reasons to go back to the demon world.

"It wasn't a request, it was an order from Peter," Andrew said. Peter's decisions are always final----"I understand"

--

The car was silent, as I sat in the back...

"I was supposed to go back to the Demon World, while Peter stayed in the Human world. I can see why Norman went against our plan of having Lamdba burn Two days from now."

really wanting to know why Norman went against my plans- I simply knew it was a way to safeguard his. I couldn't go after him when I was stuck in the human world.

That means time to start plan B! a lightbulb appeared above my head, coughing as I prepared "I don't want to go to the ho-" Andrew was in the passenger seat "---Are you five?" He told me off very quickly.

I slumped back, "It was worth a try"

The car windows were dimmed like before, I guess I am going back to that place. When He wanted me to go to the human world--- I didn't think this was gonna happen.

If I did, I would've done everything to avoid it.

"It seems your brother already informed them that nobody is allowed on the third floor," Andrew told me.

The only ok news-

"But in exchange, you'll have a visitor coming by?" He said. "Who?" I tilted my head. It wouldn't people any people I know.

______

Extra:

Peter was frustrated with research being suddenly destroyed. Nobody wanted to bother him if They didn't have to.

But This informant was instructed to give him information in matters about the children and more importantly his sister...

The nervous agent was in denial, of this information---- "Sir, your sister well- this is quoted. She said, "Who The fuck are you?" To her fiance- during the ball.

Expecting him to just get even angrier--- instead, He laughed, "Ha! Your kidding... I didn't know [Name] had it in her. She cussed in front of a whole Noble audience, including our family. That's kinda reassuring"

After taking his leave... The agent had one thing in mind 'Was it a good thing that her cussing out Dove- was probably gonna impact her image in society?"

________

1076 words

______

Sorry for not posting Wednesday, I promise to double update this week,

-----

My second announcement is MY EDITOR!

Trin!

I'm running rn though, they're cute as hell---- Haha sike hehe @wolfy123451 Love you shawty <3