Virtuality to Reality

Across the swaying motion of the leaves in the south, comes the soothing motion of the wind.
Carying all the weight and the worries of what was once considered to be a good life.

Though in a seperate but same place and same space diemention comes a work of human hands and a collection of human identities reaching out to the other side of the screen. Screaming. Pleading. Hoping. Praying.

Most have spend their time playing with undiscovered potential that lies underneath the system but some just wanted to have a sense of escape. A sense of bliss. A sense that seperates a life within and without their own.

Some go to this place for creative outlet and most just try to do their job. Those who do have fun, try to create a comunity and those who do the unimaginable.

A seperate entity created by the creator. A dream that they wish they could have.

A dream they hope someday they could achieve.

A life seperated by the restraints of their own.

A new identity.

"I've gotta go. Need to do my homework," a boy in a green hoodie sighed as he was about to place the last ender eye on the endportal.

"Already? But we are almost there!" The red sweatered child said, while placing some chests and beds to spawn them back just in case something went wrong in the fight.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could've stayed longer.."

A soft smile, hidden beneath the mask said. Him and only him would know what he really meant by that.

He knew what he had to do. But he was afraid to face it. It had been hurting him so much inside to leave but he needed to go.

Go back to the life he had to live.