"That's good at least, she brought him back," Talia sighed really tired, "you should check in with the rest. Slade must've kept your father busy enough."

"Actually Cassandra's with him," Damian said as he started tending to his mother's wounds, "after he spotted Wilson, she found him and told him she wanted to talk."

"I'll be fine," Talia squeezed Damian's hand gently, "why don't you check on them?"

"And he just said okay?" Tim cocked an eyebrow tearing his eyes from the tablet.

"He did," Damian was as surprised as Tim was, "I wish to stay, he needs me."

"You brought him back, you did your part," Talia gathered the used supplies, "go on now."

Damian went into the bedroom for a few minutes then left the safe-house.

"Is there anything you didn't mention because Damian was here?"

"I should've just let it go," Tim shook his head, "I don't want him to be angry but I don't understand how he can just forgive him? He killed him."

"Do you think it's easy for Jason to live everyday knowing it was Bruce who put him in a coma?" Talia asked sadly, "do you think it's easy for him that I'm the only one left besides Roy Harper that he trusts?"

"What do you mean?" Tim didn't want to make assumptions or tell Talia that she wasn't the only one Jason trusted but he wanted to light a giant red arrow pointing to him.

"The woman who turned him into a killer and sent him with a blood infested revenge plan to the city he grew up to destroy the people he loved? Ra's ordered him dead, I didn't know what else to do, so I pushed him in the pit, if only I had," she took a deep breath to hide her pain, "if only I had contacted his father, everything would've been so different."

"That's the villain's way," Tim couldn't help but say, he was trained by the world's greatest detective, hell he was the world's greatest detective. He could tell when people were lying, Talia, for once in her psychotic assassin's life, wasn't.

"It is, believe it or not, I regret every bad thing I've ever done to both Damian and Jason, the rest of the world can burn for all I care, as long as the 3 of them are safe," she wiped the tears she tried to stop from falling, "on the moral compass I am worse than Bruce, that's a fact, so how do you think Jason feels when he can't trust the good one?"

"I didn't mean to push him, but I can't get past this-"

"You need to put your feelings aside and let your mind do the heavy lifting," she dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief, "you outsmarted Ra's Al Ghul, the man with 700 years of experience. Get your mind to work, detective."

"Did you say you taught Jason to control it, and tap into it if needs be?"

If Jason had so much control then why didn't he tap into the pit during the fight after Penguin? What does that mean, Damian brought him back? Tim hated the Al Ghuls, minus Damian, yeah he loves his little gremlin brother.

"I did," she checked her phone, "it's time you left-"

"We might've just had a heart to heart, but I'm not leaving you with them alone-"

"You don't really get a say in all of this-"

"The only one who does is sedated," Tim snapped at her.

"Call Roy Harper then, he is her legal guardian, her father is incapacitated. So call Arsenal and ask him what we should do," Talia waved a dismissing hand.

"I'm not leaving you alone-"

"I will not be alone, get the door will you," she went to the kitchen and put the kettle on.