0.9: TAPE 9

tony gets up and puts tape 9 in while sam rolls his eyes.

y/n: sam wilson...the falcon

sam: damn right baby!

y/n: you're an asshole

sam: oh...

bucky: sam shut up

y/n: you told me steve was "mr. here to stay" and i believed you. he was mr. look me in the eye and tell me you won't ever go away. everything was right. i had waited for him all my life. you were one of my good friends. of course i believed what you told me about steve and bucky! i'd be an idiot not to. i guess i got it all wrong because i was an idiot who did.

steve: you really said that?

sam: well yeah

bucky: what'd you say about me?

y/n: but then i got to bucky. mr change of heart. he leaves me all alone. i fall apart. it took everything in me just to get up each day. but sam it's wonderful to see that you're okay.

bucky: what the hell? change of heart?

sam: i know you loved her but she had to know

natasha: you told her about me and bucky?

sam: she had a right to know

bucky: i trusted you sam

sam scoffs and leans his head into his head on the table and ignores the cheater and the instigator.

y/n: you were mr perfectly fine. you never asked "how's my heart?" after they broke mine. you chose the men in the wrong. sure you were always at the right place and the right time. but you were- you were casually cruel. you thought everything revolved around you.

sam: oh lord

y/n: i've been miss misery since you chose them over me. and you're mr perfectly fine. you all were. perfectly fine. and i...i was broken. i was dying inside!! and no one noticed.

steve shakes his head and buck clenched his jaw. everything the girl was saying was true.

y/n: i never told you why, never let you see me cry. you had insincere apology one after the other so you don't look like the bad guy. you go about your day, parading around like you saved my world. acting like steve wasn't 3 feet away from me with sharon. he acted like he didn't even know me. but you were out having fun, drinking beers. you didn't even bat an eye at me! and i realize how selfish i sound trust me, b-but i can't help but feel this way.

sam: steve this is like you're tape part 2

steve: wilson, do you even hear it

y/n: when i heard he had his arm around a brand new girl, i was picking up my heart, he was picking up her. and you knew i never got past what the put me through but it's wonderful to see that it never fazed you to see me like that. i thought i meant more than that to you sam.

sam: shit y/n you did he mutters under his breathe

y/n: and it's really such a shame her voice breaks and a single tear sheds from her perfect eyelashes.

pietro: wow that chick really did have emotions i guess

bucky: PIETRO YOU WERE PROBABLY THE ONE THAT DROVE HER TO DIE SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

pietro meekishly sits back in his chair and throws a foot over his leg, biting his tongue.

y/n: it's such a goddamn shame. because i was supposed to be miss here to stay. now i'm gonna be alright someday

vision: y/n... the robot says, as a tear falls. who knew he could cry?

y/n: and someday maybe you'll miss me but by then you'll all be mr and mrs too late. defending the person in the wrong makes you the person in the wrong. goodbye sam.

as the tape stops running the whole crowd is silent.

sam: l-let's just watch the next one. why is this one just labeled v?

vision: that would be me