"Since he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm going to tell Leo to tell him to meet me at the Astronomy Tower tomorrow, if he comes then we can sort this out if he doesn't then he should consider us not together anymore because I'm not going to spend my time chasing a boy" she said as she ate some chocolate from the box Monica had on her bed.

"That's actually a good plan, and what are you going to do if he doesn't show up, you smelled him at the potion, so that means you have feelings more than likeness towards him" said Monica, a concerning look taking over her features, she didn't want to see her best friend heartbroken.

"I love Regulus, he makes me happy and I feel fuzzy and all that cheesy things when I'm around him, also, the last one year and a half have been some of the best years I have ever had but I'm going to do what I did with every other boy if he doesn't show up, I'm going to get over him and focus more on myself" she said, and smiled at her as she got up from her bed getting a vinyl Monica had at her bookcase with relaxing music and putting it on the record player, letting the music flow through the room.

"You want me to do what?" asked Leo for the second me as he stared at Delilah. "For merlin's sake Leo, I want you to tell Regulus to meet me at the Astronomy Tower tomorrow after dinner" said Delilah, sighing. "And what if he doesn't listen to me?" asked Leo, slightly fearing the answer since Regulus had been very closed off the past weeks.

"If he decides he doesn't want to come, you can tell him that he shouldn't consider us together anymore and he should get lost" said Delilah, sending Leo a sweet smile. "He better put his big boy pants on and stop being an idiot, because I won't tolerate this shit anymore" she said, her voice venomously sweet.

"Okey, I will" he muttered, slightly frightened by the calm expression on her face. "Great, I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow, goodnight" she said and stood up from the bench in the courtyard, heading towards the castle with her head held high. She caught Regulus' eye from the corner as she turned to go towards her common room. She held his gaze, her expression emotionless, she nodded once at him before continuing her way, pushing through the first years that just exited the charms classroom.

She walked into the common room, her eyes going straight to the small bookcase they had with multiply books the older students forgot or left for the younger ones. She picked the potions textbook that she had left there and opened to the page they had been standing recently. Her eyes skimmed over the words, taking in the information and she got up grabbing a piece of paper and a quill with some ink, sitting down in front of the fire, engrossing herself to the potion's homework, she hadn't done yet.

It took her some decent time to finish all the essays she had to turn in by next week and after almost five hours, she was finally done. Picking up all her things and bidding goodbye the other seventh years that had joined her, she retreated to her dorm. Dumping her things at her desk she headed to the bathroom to take a long bath. Since it was only seven o'clock, none of her roommates were back and that gave her some free time to herself.

She stripped off her clothes placing them at the black box that had all her other dirty ones. She took her hair off her ponytail, letting the curls hit her shoulders, some of the curls were still different colours that were starting to fade and she made a small reminder to dye her hair during Christmas again. She turned on the shower letting the water turn warm before she stepped inside. The warm water hit her body, resulting in goosebumps raising on her arms because of the change on the temperature.

She picked up the bottle of shampoo, placing some on her hand and messaging her head with it. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath, not letting her emotions get the best of her. She stepped under the water, letting it rinse all the shampoo that was in her head while she picked her soap and cleaned her body with it.