14

Monica's costume^^^
I hope you enjoy the chapter!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
Wish yall a beautiful day💛
——————————————————————————-

One week later Monica found herself in the Hufflepuff common room trying to persuade the youngest Potter to go dress shopping for Halloween.

"Get up!" groaned Mona as she shook Delilah's shoulder, the Hufflepuff paid no attention to her thought, and continued with the book she was reading.

"Come on, I know you are listening to me and you are just ignoring me" complained Monica and Delilah shook her head in annoyance.

"Can't we go in a couple of days? I'm bored right now"

"Delilah! The ball is in four days! We have to buy our costumes even though the boys bought theirs" she said and pouted. Delilah let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine! I'm only doing this because I don't have more important things to do and I have reread this book hundreds of times, don't think your puppy dog eyes worked" she gestured to the book in her hands and then pointed her finger at Mona.

She stood up from the couch and walked towards her dorm. She could hear Monica laugh and she turned her head mouthing a 'fuck you', her best friend only smirked at her and wiggled her eyebrows.

Delilah walked up the stairs shaking her head at her friend and her dirty mind, not that hers was any better but she dismissed the thought.

After taking a bath and picking out an outfit-nothing special, a pair of mama jeans and a white sweater, she did a light natural makeup look and put on her favorite lavender cologne. She grabbed the money her mum had sent her from her drawer and run down the stairs.

***

The duo had taken the carriages to go to Hogsmeade, the carriage dropped the off at the entrance of the village and they started walking towards the clothing stores.

"So are you gonna do it?" asked Delilah amused. Monica nodded her head "Fuck yeah, let's make this year interesting"

"I can't believe you are gonna show up in a 'sexy fairy' costume! Who the hell gave you this idea?"

"Remember that muggle kid show we were watching with those fairies?" asked Mona and Delilah nodded her head "Well, I thought their outfits were kinda cute but they didn't match my personality much so I am going for a darker fairy look, I have already ordered the costume, you will love it!"

They entered a small shop at the end of the village and a young woman around her 30s greeted them "What can I do for you today?" asked the lady behind the counter with a bright smile.

"I ordered this fairy costume around seven days ago and the lady told me to come today to get it," said Monica her voice filled with excitement.

"Oh yeah, the order for Zabini, just give me one minute to find it," said the lady and disappeared inside the big closet.

They sat quietly waiting for the woman to return with the costume. "Here it is" her voice came from the closet as she stepped out and walked towards them. "You wanna take a look at it?" the two girls nodded enthusiastically and the blonde woman opened the box and pulled out the costume laying on one of the tables at the store.

"Girl, you are going to look fucking hot in this," said Delilah staring wide-eyed at the costume, it was sexy as fuck and she knew her best friend would rock it.

Monica sent her a wide grin and proceed to pay for the costume "It'll be eighty-two galleons dear" said the lady and Monica quickly gave her the money and grabbed the box with the costume from the table. They called goodbye to the blonde employee and walked towards the shoe shop to get shoes for Monas' costume.

They found a pair of high-thigh boots that fit well with the whole outfit and wasted no time buying them, after also getting some extra jewelry.

"So what do you have in mind for a costume?" asked Monica.

"I don't plan on buying a costume, I'm gonna pick a dark elegant ball gown, I'm gonna put on a crown and dress up as a queen," she said plainly.

"Okey sounds good! What queen though?" asked Monica trying to boost Delilah's excitement for Halloween, her best friend didn't like the particular celebration, she only dressed up and went to the parties for the food and to get shit-faced drunk.

"I'm thinking of the underworld or war and maybe I can also buy a sword," she said starting to like the idea, it wasn't much and she never put too much thought into her costumes but since they were going to meet with Evan, Regulus and Leo to spend the Halloween night with, she decided to put some more effort.

They entered a beautiful shop with two floors and they were quickly amazed by the thousands of dresses that were lined up perfectly based on the color. It was aesthetically pleasing to Delilah and it motivate her greatly to try and find a gown that she liked.

"It's beautiful," said Delilah looking around, everything was just so tidy and in its place, nothing out of order.

"Okey let's get to work," said Monica and clasped her hands together. "What color do you want the dress?" she asked jumping up and down.

It was kind of weird seeing Monica so happy and excited. The rumors and Voldemort had a big impact on her life Delilah was more than happy to see that her friend was back to being herself.

Monica might seem cold and a bit rude with her 'I don't give a fuck attitude' but Delilah knew that she was a big softie on the inside in comparison to her, who was the complete opposite, an angel on the outside and dark on the inside.

"Probably dark red or black," she said and the two of them started looking around, they found a couple of dresses and put them on a table, out of all the gowns they picked Delilah thought only two of them were fancy enough and she went to the changing room to change into them.

The first dress was a red one, it was mermaid style and made her curves more noticeable but, unfortunately, she was not feeling in this dress.

She tried the next one it was black at the start and it faded to red, it was a beautiful dress, she couldn't deny that but it was too big and puffy for her.

They looked around for a bit more before the man that worked there approached them with a smile.
"Is there something I can help you with?" he asked with an American accent.

"Ahh, yeah actually, I need a fancy gown for the Halloween ball that is in a few days but I can't find something," she said and he nodded at the two to follow him.

"What color do you want the dress?" he asked as he was asked in between aisles.

"Dark Red or Black" answered Delilah and a smile spread across the man's face.

"Okey, I have been working on this dress for a couple of weeks and I finished it a few days ago, you can take a look at it and see if you like it," he said and opened a door that led to a small office.

And there stood one of the most beautiful dresses Delilah had ever seen in her entire life, she walked towards it and traced the pattern on the dress with her finger feeling the fabric Andre her soft fingers.

"I think we found the one"