23

She screamed as her vision became ten times worse. The same image playing over and over.

Both of them dying.

Suddenly there are strong hands wrapping around her. She jolted awake kicking and screaming. Her eyes burn with tears as she blink at the man sitting in from of her. His rough hands cupped her soft face, holding her tightly.

"I'm here" he comforted her. "It was just a dream, you are okey"

He looked at the fragile girl in front of him and saw the pain in her eyes. The pain he so badly wanted to take away.

Her lip wobbled as she stared at him. She began to sob uncontrollably. He folded her into his arms and stroked her hair, kissing the crown of her head lightly.

"Shhh, love, everything is alright, how about you get some rest huh?" he asked, his voice soft barely above a whisper.

Delilah nodded her head, not trusting her voice. She was sure the moment she tried to talk she would break down again.

Regulus tacked her under the covers and left the bed to get her a glass of water. Delilah turned to her side and closed her eyes, dark thought took over her mind.

She hated feeling weak and vulnerable, let alone show it. Even though she was close with Regulus and trusted him enough to show him her emotions, she still didn't want people seeing at this state.

It made her despise herself.

People were dying out there, loosing friends and family and she was here crying because of a damn vision or nightmare. She couldn't even make out what it was, she wanted it to be a nightmare but it could have been a vision too.

Seeing her parents dying was something she never wanted to witness, not in a dream, not in real life, not wherever and ever.

She heard the door open and the Slytherin boy walked in, the light coming from the window made his pale skin glow and the bags under his eyes where more noticeable but he somehow still looked attractive.

She kicked the thoughts away and looked at him with tired eyes, not having the strength to pull herself up and grab the glass of water from his hand. He seemed to realise that and sat in the bed bringing the glass to her lips helping her drink.

She nodded once at him signalling, that she was done and he set the glass at the table in between the two single beds.

"Do you want to rest more or you want to sit at the balcony with me?" he asked her and looked at the clock on the wall. "It's almost half past six" he informed her and she nodded extended her hand at him to help her sit up.

They walked to the balcony and at at the wooden chairs staring at the same view they stared at yesterday. Regulus knew Delilah didn't want to talk about the nightmare and he didn't bother question her, not wanting to upset the feisty Hufflepuff.

He didn't speak, the silence held all the unspoken, comforting words he wanted to say.

She appreciated his silence, she knew and felt all the comforting things he wanted to tell her, she simply wanted some time to think.

She had to tell James about that, she didn't know what it was, it could have been a vision for all she knew and she would just be refusing to admit it.

She kind of missed her brother, he was always the one that held her in his arms after a vision and whispered sweet thing in her ear to calm her down. She missed his brotherly embrace after a difficult night.

She knew though that he was somewhere having fun with his friends and she couldn't be happier for him. Also things between him and Lily where a lot better now and he had an another reason the be happy.