Fainting - DaiSuga

Fainting - DaiSuga

Suga "faints"

Suga's PoV

Damn it, this was perhaps one of the worst ideas, he ever got dragged into. And that meant a lot considering, that his main job seemed to be babysitting a bunch of loveable idiots, better known as his teammates. He couldn't even remember why he agreed on doing a challenge like this. Then again he might hasn't actually agreed. resisting Oikawa turned out to be a lot harder than expected. He could be annoying for sure, but what really got Suga, was when he played nice and go so far as to even plead, in a way that made saying no an impossibility. The setter just had a soft spot for this kind of things. Which made him especially vulnerable for people like Hinata, Yams, or even Noya and Tanaka when they really tried.

How could anybody say no to them?

Well, Daichi and Ennoshita could, which he was truly grateful for. Suga was pretty good at handling the team, but his ability to tell them no, especially when they acted sweet as if they were trying to hide their demon horns under a halo, was not that great... At least when it came to Hinata and Yamaguchi he could be sure that they meant it. By now he was nearly sure Hinata was incapable of lying, the young boy just always spoke what was on his mind. Sometimes in a way that only Noya and Kageyama seemed to understand.

He chuckled at the thought before the sound of the front door getting shut, reminded him painfully that, thanks to his greatest weakness, he agreed to this stupid challenge.

"Suga" Daichi called from downstairs.

"Up here, just a sec" he replied quickly, sounding a bit too nervous. He jumped to his feet in a hurry and reached for the door. With quick steps, he crossed the distance to the stairs, before pausing to take a calming breath. At least it was supposed to be calming, but it was a vain attempted to soothe his nerves. He thought through his plan once more. Walking up towards Daichi, maybe acting a little weak or something and then "pass out" shortly before he reached him, and playing dead for a bit. He could do it. Technically it wouldn't have to be for long, right? He would just have to convince Daichi for a moment and then reveal the prank as what it was, just a prank nothing serious.

Besides Daichi scared him way more when he got hit in that game against Wakutani. Not that it was his fault. Of course not.

He wanted to walk the stairs down slowly, starting the act, but his nervousness got the best of him. And the fact that they hadn't seen each other for a while just added to that, as well as to his guilt for doing the prank.

He saw his wonderful boyfriend placing the snacks he brought for their movie night on the kitchen counter, as he stumbled the stairs down in a quiet ungraceful, and noisy motion. Daichi turned around quickly and frowned at the sight. At first, Suga thought he had exposed the prank by his clumsiness, half hopeful and half disappointed, that he would fail so quickly. Daichi looked at him expectantly as if waiting for an explanation for his haste and when Sugawara hesitated, unsure what to do, his glance turned slightly worried.

The realization hit Suga and he started walking towards Daichi, not trying to hide his nervousness anymore but to use it. He smiled brightly at his boyfriend, yet he made sure to make his steps slightly insecure, his movements slightly off and uncoordinated, and to emphasizes his irregular breathing. He was sure Daichi noticed. Even though the younger returned his smile, it didn't make the worry in his eyes disappear.

Suga's smile widened slightly and he tried to unfocus his view.

"Koshi..."

He collapsed. The distance between him and Daichi was less than a step and he hoped the latter would catch him so that he wouldn't hit his head and truly go unconscious. The prank itself was bad enough. He tried not to think about it before forcing all his muscles to go limp. Perhaps he wouldn't have been capable of suppressing his reflexes, but gladly he didn't have to. As soon as he started to fell, two strong arms caught him and tried to hold him up.