(Imagine without the bag LMAO😭)

"Rosie can you put the earring in please? I cant see the back." You asked rose, who sat at the desk in your room.

"Sure." She said, standing up. She went to your ears before you heard a click sound.

"Thanks." You smiled at her.

"No problem. Cmon. Guests are here now." She said, patting your head. You nodded and went out the room to see jess opening the door.

"Hello Mrs. Hwang! Hi Sunny." Jess smiled at your mom and sister. Byeols english name was Sun. At school they call her Sun but close people call her sunny.

"Hey." Byeol smiled as she stepped in.

"Hello Jess." Your mom smiled at her.

"Wheres the soon to be bride?" Your mom asked looking around. Yep. Thats right. Seungmin proposed about 7 months ago.

- flash back -

"Min hurry! The reservations in like 25 minutes!" Seungmin shouted from the living room.

"I know i know! Im coming!" You shouted back. You sprayed perfume and fixed your hair before leaving the room.

"Lets go." You said, going to the door. You put on your shoes as he walked to you.

"You look pretty." He smiled.

"When do i not?" You flipped your hair.

"Tsk.." he rolled his eyes and shook his head as you smiled at him.

He smiled before opening the door. "Cmon. Lets go."

You both went to the restaurant and sat down at the table.

"What are you getting?" Seungmin asked.

"Mm.." you looked at the menu. "Maybe...japchae?" You said before nodding. "Ill get that."

He nodded in reaponse and soon, you both got your orders taken.

After eating and talking he cleared his throat. "Hey min?" You hummed in response. "I have something to say."

"What is it?" You tilted your head as you saw him standing up. He walked to you and pulled you up from your seat making you stand in front of him.

"K...im scared. Um- so...we've been together for...7 years now...almost 8. And i couldnt help but feel the happiest during those years. I cant believe that im still with you...not because i had doubts, but because i thought youd want to end it due to the public...but you stayed with me which showed you cared. And during those years i couldnt help but love you even more. Thank you for staying with me and staying loyal even when I was away in the military. You couldve moved on and gone to someone else behind my back. But you didn't and waited 2 years. And although we dont say it often, we both know we do love eachother. So i wanted to say thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man ever." He started as you both earned stares from others. "So what im trying to say is.." he sighed before taking out a small box from his pocket.