Part 8.

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie)

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno and -RENN1E And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
and Mycurrentfandom)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Pipp slept peacefully for once.

In a world full of infected, it's really fucking rare she gets even a wink of sleep. Seriously, the amount of moaning and groaning got old quick.

She groaned, the heat was so hot right now. She should be frightened by sleeping so peacefully in world so cold.

But she has protectors.

Pipp's cute, she manipulates, she's not all sunshine and rainbows. A child, yes, still, she's a fighter.

And she gets the urge to kill everyday.

Why?

It's in your nature?

Even her bad side has softened around Ivy and Louis. That says a lot. Once, I wanted to kill them, skin 'em alive and eat them.

Once.

Now, it screams to protect. Even if they run, she fires guns. Makes sure nobody follows. Paranoid yet stands there in the shadows.

She knows darkness like an old friend.

Pipp remembered being born into it.

Now? She can't ever get out.

"Pipp? You alright?"

She looked at the tired dolls stood there in concern.

Concern.

It's an emotion rarely expressed. Pipp snickered lightly, remembering a time she wouldn't give it a shit about anything.

Well, things have changed now. She's got a reason to give a shit. She found family.

And Pipp's never betraying Ivy And Louis.

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)