eleven

"What do you wanna do today?" Corbyn asks Daniel while they walk over to the blonde's car.
"Hmm it's only one so we have time to do something. I should take the pics for my teacher so do you wanna help?" Daniel talks and looks at the happy-looking Corbyn on the front seat.

"Yes yes can we go right now?!"
"We need to eat first bub" Daniel chuckles while starting his car.
The boys decide to go to mall and find there some place to eat lunch. While walking there among other people, Corbyn feels his nerves kick in. He notices agitated thoughts cloud his mind and thus clings himself close to the other boy and shakes the sleeve of his sweater.

"Dani why are people looking at me? Do I even look decent?" he whispers, his voice laced with worry as he looks up at the blonde. Daniel pulls Corbyn closer to him when he senses his anxiety.
"Corb you look okay. People are probably looking at how handsome you are" the blonde softly talks and smirks.

"Shush Dani, no one thinks that" the smaller huffs with a pout. While walking, Daniel leans down to press a little kiss onto Corbyn's hair.
"I do" he whispers.

The rosy color doesn't leave Corbyn's cheeks even when they're already eating their lunch.
"You like your food?" Daniel asks, eyeing Corbyn's chicken salad. The brunette nods eagerly mouth full before swallowing.
"Yes it's so yummy. What about your pasta?"
"Very good too."

The brunette follows how Daniel twists his fork to get some pasta around it and takes it into his mouth. Corbyn tries not to make it obvious that he's staring at the boy's lips.

Soon he lets out a giggle and gains Daniel's attention.
"WhAt" the boy raises his eyebrow and looks right at Corbyn.
"You have pasta sauce on your nose" Corbyn snickers.

"Get it for me then" Daniel chuckles and throws a napkin at the other.
"Rude" he gasps and grabs it before leaning over the table "Stay still dummy."
He gently wipes the drop of sauce from the tip of Daniel's nose.

When dropping the napkin he notices how close their faces are. Those pink lips, bright blue eyes and faint freckles are only a few inches from his.

Daniel's thoughts are no different. He's stunned by the brunette's pretty face and the features he loves oh so much. His dimples and mesmerizing orbs always make his mind freeze. Those cheeks that turn pink whenever their hands touch, that slight curve of his lips that is there even when he doesn't smile, his small button nose that compliments his cute face.

Corbyn has his heart.

•••••••

The boys rush to grab Daniel's camera set from his house before jumping back into car again. "We are going to a new place to take photos" the blonde says while driving away from the city centre. Corbyn gets excited hearing that but doesn't bother to ask where to, as he knows the other won't tell.
"That's fun, I can't wait" he hums.

After driving about 15 minutes, water comes into Corbyn's sight.
"Are we going to beach?" he exclaims and stares at the glistening seawater as they drive along the coast.
"Correct" Daniel nods, now parking to the side of the empty road and taking his camera from the back seat.

The boys walk a short while closer to the beachline before sitting down on the warm sand. They enjoy the sunshine warming their skin after the long period full of rain and dullness.
"I've never been here" Corbyn states and draws a smiley face onto the sand with his finger. Daniel turns to look at him.
"Really? Well I'm glad I took you here. I sometimes come here by myself to calm down. This beach barely ever has anyone here" he explains.

Corbyn feels special when hearing that.
"Do you need to calm down often? Like is it from stress or what?" he asks quietly to open a deeper conversation with Daniel.
After a gentle sigh the other begins, simply because he trusts the brunette enough.

"I tend to get anxious. From schoolwork too, I mean, it makes it worse but I'm not even completely sure what the real cause is. I think quite rudely about my own self and appearance and doubt my worth. And I'm also very sensitive emotionally and feel alone. It's not like I'm depressed but I just feel numb sometimes" he rambles out without caring if anything made sense.

He feels Corbyn's arm around him, giving his shoulder soothing caresses. He sniffles quietly which makes Daniel look at him confused. "Corb are you crying?"
"I'm sorry, I just feel so sad to hear that Dani. I want you to be happy. I had no idea you felt like that" he mumbles and runs his hand through the boy's hair.

"Corbyn, I'm okay. I promise bub. But- I could use a hug though" Daniel smiles shyly before lifting Corbyn onto his lap. The brunette straddles Daniel's waist and smiles back at him. "Of course I'll hug you Dani."

The two stay in that position for a minute or two. Daniel's hands are on Corbyn's lower back and head on his shoulder while Corbyn keeps his arms around the other's neck and face stuffed against Daniel's.
"Is it every day like that?" the smaller whispers.
"Not every day. It's bad when I have many things causing me anxiety, like school. Remember the day we met?"
He feels Corbyn nod and softly mutter "could never forget."

"That day it was bad. I was so done with everything and felt totally worthless" Daniel talks, thinking back to that day.
"But you have made me feel so much better Corbyn. Please know that."

Daniel moves his fingers to Corbyn's neck and pulls his head against his chest. The smaller gladly leans to the other's sweater-covered front and hugs him tight. The blonde can't get enough of the feeling of having Corbyn this close to him.

"You mean so damn much to me" Daniel whispers into Corbyn's hair before lowering his face to the brunette's neck.
The warm and soft skin against Daniel lips melts him as he kisses the boy's jawline gently.
Corbyn lets out a content hum and leans into him. Small acts of affection always make his heart leap with Daniel and he longs for them when alone.

"You smell good" he chuckles as he finds Daniel's scent somehow comforting.
'Ah I'm glad I put on this cologne in the morning. I know he wouldn't like too strong' the blonde thinks while grinning down at Corbyn.

"Soo now time for your photoshoot mr. professional photographer" Corbyn giggles and pulls the smiling boy up with him.
"Yes. And you get to be my model."

// we hit 1k reads thank you all so much🥺
also i kinda turned my problems to Daniel's problems here hehe but stay strong everyone who's dealing with mental health problems<3 you are not alone sweetie