three

"Does our boy Corbyn have a cRuSh" Jonah teases with a chuckle.
The three friends are sitting in Corbyn's room and he has just told Jonah and Jack about Daniel.

"Shhh I do not, I only met him yesterday."
Jack and Jonah smirk at each other, both noticing the third's reddened cheeks.
"Did I tell you already that he's very beautiful?" Corbyn suddenly exclaims with dreamy eyes.

"You're whipped C."

The certain brunette tries to deny it but can't fight the smile that's rising on his face.
The other two start asking when they're gonna meet Daniel and soon the topic is already on their wedding.
"Omg stoppp" Corbyn laughs "I'm gonna meet him today though."

As if on cue Corbyn's phone rings, the caller being none other than Daniel.
"His boyfriend is calling!!"
"Shush!"

"Hi Daniel!"
"Hii, I called to ask if you wanna meet up? I could take some photos."
"I'm with my friends but what about in 40 minutes?" There's a soft tone in Corbyn's voice but it suddenly turns to a yell.

Jonah has grabbed his phone and is happily talking to Daniel.
"No no Corbyn can meet you now. Come to his house so we get to meet our best friend's future hus-"
"I'M SORRY FOR THEM" Corbyn shouts to his phone.

A slightly confused but seemingly amused Daniel then talks. "Alright well I'll be there soon, just text me the address."

At this point there's left an angry-looking Corbyn and the snickering friends of his. Before leaving his room, Corbyn stops in front of the mirror and runs his hand through his hair.
"Do I look okay?" he shyly questions.
"Yes Corb, absolutely" Jack smiles looking at him.

•••••••

The familiar tuft of blonde hair comes into Corbyn's sight when Daniel steps out of his car. The smaller mentally cries as he takes in the blue eyes he likes oh so much with all the perfect features of his face.

"Hey Corbyn" Daniel smiles and locks his eyes with the other's. Soon he has to break the contact to smile at the other two. "Jonah and Jack right?"
"Yes! Nice to meet you Daniel" they both say.

"Now bye J and J I'll see you later" Corbyn talks as starts dragging the blonde down the street.
They both love the way their hands fit together, not wanting to let go. Unfortunately Daniel has to break their moment.

"Sweetheart we need my car."
"We do?" Corbyn looks up at Daniel. The taller can't help but melt at the confused look on the smaller's face.
"Aren't you just adorable. But yes we need it, my camera's in there and I'm taking you somewhere."

•••••••

"Aaand we're here."
Daniel stops his car next to a sunflower field. The evening sun is making the flowers glow and look magical.

"Are those sunflowers!" Corbyn's face lights up and soon he's running to touch the plants.
"Do you like them?" Daniel softly asks as he walks up behind the other. The brunette nods, his messy hair bobbing.

"Cute."

"Hey I found a painted lady!" Daniel hears Corbyn's excited voice.
"A what?"
"It's a butterfly! Come look."
The blonde chuckles at the happy boy who has now an orange butterfly on his finger. To Daniel, it's almost as pretty as the brunette.

"Did you know that these are used for butterfly releases at weddings!"
"Oh you definitely need that to your wedding one day" Daniel smiles. The other looks up to him with sparkling eyes.
"Yes I wanna!"

Suddenly Corbyn hears a click of camera and his connection with the butterfly is cut. Daniel just couldn't resist capturing such a beautiful sight. A pretty boy holding a butterfly with thousands of sunflowers around and the sun setting far behind.

"Sorry Corb, the view was just amazing."
"Corb?" he asks, blushing.
"Yeah, can I call you that?" Daniel shyly asks. He notices himself turn from confident to shy and soft when with Corbyn.
"Of course you can Dani"

// whoop this chapter sucked
i'm sorry🥺