"Wait what happened? Should i be worried?"

"Yeah a little... I burned a building today, i almost made a little girl die... Thanks god i saved her in the last minute."

He looked at me with shock and panic "W-what whoe! wait wait! Are you saying that-"
"Yes Morro! Yes i accidentally burned a building and risked the life of people and a little girl just because I wasn't feeling good..."

"But what happened? Like how did you do that??"

Looking back at what happened, I felt a very weird tightness in my chest after remembering everything.
The twins are trying to play with my head and i easily let them do it. They also wanted me to join them but i will surely never do that. I don't want Chin's history to comeback again i had enough already.

"I wasn't in the right state of mind, things were running through my head..."

"What kind of things?"

I looked around and an idea come to me "Morro i want to ask you something."
I give him a very serious face hoping he'll answer me."

He looked at me with confusion "Okay i will try to answer honestly."

I took a deep breath somewhere scared of the answer "Do... Do you by any chance... Know the time twins Crax and Acronix?"

3rd POV:
Kai asked with a very serious face and Morro looked at him with shock, he has never waited this question from the said boy.

"H-how do you... Know them?" His voice was full of shock and panic, he somehow was scared

"They are around the city those days and... They somewhere know who i am and i have no idea how..." Kai replied with a soft voice waiting for the answer.

He don't know why but he was somewhere scared "No this can't be possible."

Panic was showing in Morro's face while trying to find a lie to tell the boy.
He don't know why he can't just tell him the truth, but he is at the same time scared of what will happen if he didn't.

"Kai... I-" "Please don't tell me to be careful, sensei Wu, Garmadon and Misaco are all telling me that but without any valid reason. I just want to know why i'm in danger as they said, i want to know don't you trust me? Please Morro answer me honestly and don't lie or hide something from me."

Kai said while looking directly at Morro, the man was still between telling him or not. Wu, Garmadon and Misaco all had their reasons.

Morro took a deep breath and looked at Kai  "I will tell you, i see that you're ready to know the whole truth."

Kai fixed his position and looked at him nodding meaning he's listening "Kai you really have to be careful... Hear me out before you start complaining, they are a very big danger. Your dad and mom have a relation with this story. Plus.... Acronix, he...

He... He's the killer of your mother."

Morro looked at the ground, he know he throw a very big bomb that lay break everything but he doesn't care, Kai needs to know what's coming to him and he have to be careful.

"W-what?" The boy was shocked, he stood up looking at Morro with shock yet with fear.

"Kai please cal-" "w-what did you just say?"

Morro stood walking toward Kai "Kai listen to m-"
"No! Stay where you are."

"Okay okay! I promise i won't come closer. But Kai listen please, calm down I'm begging you."

The ghost looked into the boy's eyes seeing a lot of fear there, he quickly held the boy before he could run.

Kai was shaking, he couldn't believe that the same old man who owns a museum is his mom's killer. He couldn't understand but he felt like someone is holding his neck stopping him from breathing, tears covering his eyes while everything was blurry for him.

"A-are you sure about that?" His voice was broken and shaking, words couldn't come out normally.

Morro signed regretting telling the boy after seeing how miserable he look.

"Unfortunately... That's true. I racently found out and i didn't know how to tell you..."

Kai slowly nodded everything getting dark in his mind, he sad down pain still in his chest.

"Everything alright inside?"
Morro mentally slapped himself, he shouldn't have asked this question.

"I want... To go home." He said with a soft voice almost not heard "oh- I will take you."

"No no... It's fine... I won't be going directly home, i will walk around here for few hours, i don't know if i can keep up with what you just told me, i need some fresh air. Sorry Morro."

After Morro saw how difficult processing was to Kai, he decided to go after him to make sure the boy won't do anything stupid.

Lloyd's POV:

It's been hours, we went to the dorm and rested a little and Kai is no where to be seen, i know he said he need some time but I'm worried about him.

All of us were in the living room, not saying any word but just thinking the same think "Do you guys think he's okay?" Jay broke the silence looking at us
"I don't know but i hope so..."
"That's it! I'm going to look after him."

Nya stood up walking toward the door, i get up and ran after her "wait! I will come with you."
She smiled and nodded but we were stopped buy my mom.

"Girls you can't go, it's going to rain in few minutes." "And? Kai is outside! We need to find him before the twins do!"

"Nya, listen to Misaco. Kai will be alright it's not the first time he stay outside in a rainy day and to a late hour." Wu said slowly walking to us, he may be right but... We're still worried.

Time skippp~ (because idk what to write ;-; sorry)

It's now passed 1:30am, Morro come few hours ago saying he saw Kai but he couldn't go after him since the rain would kill him.

We waited for him to come but Morro said he wanted to fresh air again and he didn't said why.
I took my phone and texted Kai

'Baby where are you? It's so late please come home.'

I waited for him to text me back but he didn't. I tried calling but he didn't answer the second one he turned his phone off.
'what do you think you're doing Kai? I'm scared...'

Nya was walking around the room like bee while Jay was trying to calm her down.

"Okay I'm this close 👌 to go out that door and go get him. It's passed 1am!!! What if something happened t-"

"I'm home..."

End of the chapter.

HELLO! I really hope this chapter is good for you guys.